Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

Just because I want him to sign me doesn't mean I have to be completely nice to him, does it? Especially when I can blame the Language Barrier?

are you for real

He does have much better foreign relations than Kisaki, for example, since a lot of his bands come to the US and Europe quite often. And his bands do last quite a while, even though they do lose members left and right. He's also one of the first people to embrace electronic sales of MP3s, which thankfully other labels are starting to do.

If you can't get on his label, try Killer Tune Production.

but kiwi are pretty much having bad reputation too among event organizer,

despite his larger connection. So yeah, 50-50.

Which criteria should artists have for joining your label? Is it possible for an overseas artist to audition for your company?

Kiwamu: My label criterion is "I like that or not". It is just my feeling. If I can find the possibility in music scene, I may work with them. Starwave Records will not make the deal with foreign artist. But there will be possibility for Darkest Labyrinth. Anyway, good visual and good music are important for Darkest Labyrinth.

LOL I quoted the wrong part of the interview.

Better luck with Darkest or go into debt getting a four year degree so you can live in Japan and flop around with shit Indie bands and just maybe someone will sign you.

Guest Magatsu

haha..

Why would you want get signed at his label?

Maybe kiwi bands did came here... But that was before ASTAN stopped working with Kiwi.

Now only RAMEN work with kiwi and who did bring ramen? only THE FOOL and LIX. you can't call it.. many bands of that label did came here.

Oh well, but bands who are under kiwamu aren't that bad. quit good bands.. I like almost all of them

It's just SHIT that they are under kiwi.

Guest Magatsu

wahaha

Kiwamu Kai

If you read my blog or facebook everyday, you will understand this. "I always write the truth on the blog and facebook" when I write something. Because I am not good at lie. If I write fake entries on the blog, it is wasted time.

why are you saying that to us kiwi?

If you would SHUT up.. we would believe you that you write the truth.. post like that.. don't make me to believe that!

Just because I want him to sign me doesn't mean I have to be completely nice to him, does it? Especially when I can blame the Language Barrier?

are you for real

I'm trying to look around. I want to be signed, I don't really care by who speciffically. I'm looking into options. i need to look harder

Apparently that option is out though.

And I like this guy:

Capture.png

he got deleted though.

wahaha

Kiwamu Kai

If you read my blog or facebook everyday, you will understand this. "I always write the truth on the blog and facebook" when I write something. Because I am not good at lie. If I write fake entries on the blog, it is wasted time.

why are you saying that to us kiwi?

If you would SHUT up.. we would believe you that you write the truth.. post like that.. don't make me to believe that!

That decreases credibility in pretty much everything he does now. That wasn't perhaps the smartest thing to write. Ah, Kiwamu's always so great for entertainment.

He should get deleted from life for having such a dumb name. Why do weeaboos use such retarded names on Facebook?

And this as well. I mean wtf? Lol at Kiwamu deleting him though.

Guest Magatsu

dump name? lol XD

does it matter?

Anyway.. WTF.. there was no reason for Kiwi to delete that guy...

one more reason... to hate kiwi.

WE FANS can't have an opinion to who KIWI does not agree!!

I gonna post this at AMEBA blog..

I wonder if kiwi ever check my blog hahaha XD

He should get deleted from life for having such a dumb name. Why do weeaboos use such retarded names on Facebook?

omg u mean hes not a diru member????????? >.< i sent him nudes

Guest Magatsu

mm..

so he kinda tell us..

that his label artist also love to fuck around and get money from fans?

XD

mm..

so he kinda tell us..

that his label artist also love to fuck around and get money from fans?

XD

I think there is a big language barrier between yall because you're missing the point.

I know that the new popular thing among kids these days is to make fun of Kiwamu but what he is trying to say is that not all Visual Kei artists are perfect and some of them are pretty big scumbags. He's just warning you saying don't go blindly following that kawaii bishonen and to be careful if they do douchey things to you such as asking for money or sex. This is probably more applicable to Japanese fans than us foreign fans since we don't have the opportunity to personally interact with most shit indie bands. I also admire that he isn't afraid to talk openly about the shadier side of Visual Kei and considering how he really loathes this behavior he probably doesn't sign artists that do this kind of scummy shit. I could be wrong, how the hell would I know but I'm going to give him and his artists the benefit of the doubt.

Guest Magatsu

I give his artist the benefit of the doubt too...

But if he is saying such a thing... there should be something... in darkness.. who some artist hide.

And I'm sure even some band members got normal jobs... and lot got not normal jobs. (part time)

I will not be shocked if some of them would work as a HOST...

and beside that, some artist of his label are damn INTERNET addicts... post always.. or post always in the middle of the freaking night.

soo.. what kind of YAKUZA jobs have they? *laugh*

But Kiwi is talking like..

DON'T DARE TO TOUGH ANY OF MY LABEL ARTIST!!!

but ya know.. even if a guy doesn't look hot.. or cute.. doesn't mean that he could be a person who don't like money.. and just have sex with girls because he like the moneyz.

Beside that..

Kiwamu can say all this...

But if we buy a CD... 50% or maybe even more of that CD goes to KIWAMU himself.

soo..

WE also have to watch out for Kiwamu.. he also make us poor... XD

F#### my English is horrible tonight -.-

EDIT: now he wrote that it's not for all VK bands.

Of course we believe that.

But still it's strange..

why the hell is kiwi warning us?

Edit 2:

it always sound like:

"look at me how great I'm, I also have brains!! You really can trust me, because I tell you the truth about VK!"

But if ya think about it..

didn't we know something like that already?

Things like that doesn't happen only in the VK world. but all around the world.

Woman always have to watch out to not get fooled!~~

Sign in to follow this