Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

how he compared his bands to Colombus is really hysterical.

however i need to thank him to say some lines on some topics that he putting it blatantly, i love that :lol:

- About departing members with classic reason: LIX. started their activities in 2010, and their leader Yuu was ex-SUICIDE ALI. He has a lot of previous experience with music activities, but the other members were new in the scene and they gave up the band activities because they found it too difficult. Visual kei bands need money, time, skill and passion. But for the new members, the situation was really hard. Yuu's way was normal in the visual kei scene, but the other three members didn't understand that so they left the band after only six months! Those three members said that it was because of "musical differences and different values” but in fact they just didn't have the guts. (laughs)

- About if a band member get enough cash running a VK band: However, there are many band members who are terrible people; they don't work in normal jobs and they cheat the female fans to get money from them, or they always ask for money from their family. This is a shit way to get money. <--- lol implying band members that also working in host clubs?

- About VK music quality: I think it's because of quality. There were some strange bands amongst the famous visual kei bands. Studio musicians played their songs for recording instead of the band members playing the parts by themselves. These kind of artists can't make their own songs so they have to have another professional song writer make them. Their live shows are just the visual image. Because of this kind of situation, many people think “visual kei is bad quality music.” Of course there are a lot of really good bands who play and write their own songs. But because of the poor quality bands, the visual kei image has become bad. --- So you think Nega and Sadie and the like have these kind of ghost writers then putting their name into the credits instead? :mrgreen:

- About the obsessive fangirls: Yes, because of pseudo-love. Young girls like visual kei band members, especially in the small indies band scene. The fangirls sometimes mistake the visual kei band members for their virtual boyfriend. <---- LOL SLAP IN THE FACE EH? EH?

- About different types of releases: In the visual kei scene, some big record labels use a technique where they release many different types of the same CD. In the music ranking, the system counts all types of the same title as the same single or same album. If the band has 1,000 fans and they release four types of the same single, the CD sales become 4,000 copies. <--- So don`t be happy yet if a vk band went into ORICON cos they are cheating, rite?

- About weaboos that think they knew everything: Fans can find many different styles of visual kei music on the internet and can watch and listen to many bands. If you listen to 100 bands in the visual kei scene, you will think “I understand visual kei!" <--- LOLOLO ANOTHER SLAP IN THE FACE!

I really dont get the point of what you're saying?...

I think what he is saying is pretty spot on. and i dont see any comment of NEGA and Sadie. I believe everything he said. It's the most logical thing he has said so far.

that is personal assumption that doesn`t really need serious attention too actually.

This is toasted waffles in the end.

Lol, I wonder which failure label he was talking about. . .

Cool interview, he gets straight to the point - I'm surprised nothing about illegal piracy was slipped in there too. Though half of it is stuff Kiwamu has already said before and many others - I wish they would ask different questions sometimes. Are JaME seriously trying to find the one person who will say "Oh yeah, visual kei is really special in Japan and everyone loves it and it is happy and sunshines and everybody is a saint."

however i need to thank him to say some lines on some topics that he putting it blatantly, i love that :lol:

- About departing members with classic reason: LIX. started their activities in 2010, and their leader Yuu was ex-SUICIDE ALI. He has a lot of previous experience with music activities, but the other members were new in the scene and they gave up the band activities because they found it too difficult. Visual kei bands need money, time, skill and passion. But for the new members, the situation was really hard. Yuu's way was normal in the visual kei scene, but the other three members didn't understand that so they left the band after only six months! Those three members said that it was because of "musical differences and different values” but in fact they just didn't have the guts. (laughs)

- About if a band member get enough cash running a VK band: However, there are many band members who are terrible people; they don't work in normal jobs and they cheat the female fans to get money from them, or they always ask for money from their family. This is a shit way to get money. <--- lol implying band members that also working in host clubs?

- About VK music quality: I think it's because of quality. There were some strange bands amongst the famous visual kei bands. Studio musicians played their songs for recording instead of the band members playing the parts by themselves. These kind of artists can't make their own songs so they have to have another professional song writer make them. Their live shows are just the visual image. Because of this kind of situation, many people think “visual kei is bad quality music.” Of course there are a lot of really good bands who play and write their own songs. But because of the poor quality bands, the visual kei image has become bad. --- So you think Nega and Sadie and the like have these kind of ghost writers then putting their name into the credits instead? :mrgreen:

- About the obsessive fangirls: Yes, because of pseudo-love. Young girls like visual kei band members, especially in the small indies band scene. The fangirls sometimes mistake the visual kei band members for their virtual boyfriend. <---- LOL SLAP IN THE FACE EH? EH?

- About different types of releases: In the visual kei scene, some big record labels use a technique where they release many different types of the same CD. In the music ranking, the system counts all types of the same title as the same single or same album. If the band has 1,000 fans and they release four types of the same single, the CD sales become 4,000 copies. <--- So don`t be happy yet if a vk band went into ORICON cos they are cheating, rite?

- About weaboos that think they knew everything: Fans can find many different styles of visual kei music on the internet and can watch and listen to many bands. If you listen to 100 bands in the visual kei scene, you will think “I understand visual kei!" <--- LOLOLO ANOTHER SLAP IN THE FACE!

I think what he is saying is pretty spot on. and i dont see any comment of NEGA and Sadie. I believe everything he said. It's the most logical thing he has said so far.

Yeah I don't really get it either, I actually agree with a lot of what he has said here.

I am curious about what labels or bands he's referring to that use ghost musicians for the studio recordings. I guess since he has no problem making remarks about it, it's safe to assume the artists that he signs are legit and know how to play their instruments.

Yeah I don't really get it either, I actually agree with a lot of what he has said here.

I am curious about what labels or bands he's referring to that use ghost musicians for the studio recordings. I guess since he has no problem making remarks about it, it's safe to assume the artists that he signs are legit and know how to play their instruments.

as do i. and i was just pointing out not more,

sorry for my weird jokes. pssch psch psch... :arg:

I get your weird jokes!! :hug:

I get your weird jokes!! :hug:

That's awesome of you :hug:

lol @ me reading all 29 pages at once. quite thoughtfully

lol @ kiwamu for everything

lol @ me again for having him in my fb friends, and posting random quotes of you guys on my statuses

:D

this is awesome! keep going! xD

lol @ me reading all 29 pages at once. quite thoughtfully

lol @ kiwamu for everything

lol @ me again for having him in my fb friends, and posting random quotes of you guys on my statuses

:D

this is awesome! keep going! xD

that is really sad

1z4c2lf.jpg

Kiwamu looks good here... and I want to know who the sexy man in the middle is.

Also, I still want my autographed chair and bent mic stand! D:

the sexy man in the middle is.

I know your family's broke, but qurl you need some glasses.

Guest Magatsu

yeah kiwamu did make quit good points in that interview.

But sometimes he could better not tell. like the real thing about LIX. it's not something what I had to know about...

Ghost guitarist? ah.. don't blame me.. but THE GAZETTE is one of the bands who don't play everything themselves :P

Guest Magatsu

really a lot for sure....

But Bands are talking very highly about Kiwamu like he is a GOD.

BLOOD? He revived them, not sure how much copies of their single were sold though/

SAMURAI RANGERS FTW

Sign in to follow this