Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

^ Agreed, actually.

and there are scumbags everywhere who look nice on the outside. you don't have to go all the way to VK to look for them. kiwi is basically just preaching to three-year-olds with that one.

the sexy man in the middle

lolwut

This.

(And @Erin) Not everyone is attracted to exactly the same thing. You'd think people would know that by now. *shrug*

"he must eat my cat shit" Kiwamu is adding to my cat quotes! XD

Some nice updates from his twitter:

Of course, if you don't like our system, you should not come to the show! We don't need that kind persons ^^

if you take the photos and videos during the show, you will get my kicks on your face ^^

During the live show, No photo and No video! After the show, if you buy our cds, you can take the photos with members.

Today I introduced the fan art of me on my blog. If you draw something like my fan art, please show me.

Why don't I like the "^^" at the end of the first one. Daring someone to take pics during the show btw. Also I'm sending him a drawing of him throwing a chair

Guest Magatsu

I really dislike the fact that he is so proud if he got RANKING 1 at ameba and that he got already 200peta in only one hour -.-

Like I care about those shit? not at all xD

^ kiwi is a hipster at heart, so he must be proud.

also,

Also I'm sending him a drawing of him throwing a chair

Is there already a religion dedicated to you? If not, then now there is.

olJ8Q.gif

Also I'm sending him a drawing of him throwing a chair

Is there already a religion dedicated to you? If not, then now there is.

olJ8Q.gif

You know you want me too.

his rants are pretty interesting: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... 4819235586

Meanwhile some part of it is true, but what you can expect from VK really?

anyway, anyone guessing which label he ranted about??

My guessing will be PSC just from the part that said "That kind label always gather just good looking boys to make idol bands." and "The label I talked about bad ways are very very famous label in Japan."

but of course personal opinion xD

^ Lol so why shouldn't artists speak to fans? That kind of confuses me loooool. Besides if an artist is nice to his fans, the fans will keep believing in those artists and will buy their cd's, visit their concerts, buy their merch etc etc. You Me At Six (English band) chats a lot with their fans, and they keep doing better and better.

I don't know if he meant this guys is chatting with his fans through like fan mails or something. If he meant that then I'm kinda with him.

But if he meant generally that artists shouldn't talk with their fans, then fuck off Kiwamu. :D A lot of small visual kei bands talk with their fans after events because it's a good way for a fan to get to know her idols in a somewhat personal way. There are of course risks in that sort of action too. Like obsessed fans. But like sai said, it's pretty good promotion. The closer an artist comes to his fans the more likely they won't abandon him just like that.

Guest Magatsu

and I know exactly about who he is talking.

it's really not a big deal if a artist chat back to fans.

reply tweets, reply to fan mail.. it's a really great thing..

Because if someone does, fans know that that person really does CARE about his fans.

but we all know that kiwi only really care about MONEY. I don't think that he give a @@@ about feelings of his fans.

Who is he talking about then? Kiwamu sometimes replies on twitter, but not when there's bad blood. He still hasn't messaged me back about XodiacK or Luzmelt

Guest Magatsu

no man. not Dada, Dada doesn't chat that much.. only little bit. but long not enough.

I think he does mean Calmando Qual Hibiki. Because he really likes to chat in the middle of night with his fans.

Kiwamu sometimes replies on twitter, but not when there's bad blood. He still hasn't messaged me back about XodiacK or Luzmelt

I actually believe that's because Xodiack is disbanding, but as the official announcement hasn't come yet, he's not allowed to talk about it. He'd be a real dick if he talked about it before the band does (not like he isn't that already, but maybe he knows some of these "producer codes").

Of course I can be wrong since really there hasn't been that official announcement about the disbandment. But everything is kinda pointing to it. Sorry, Xodiack, you're going down.

Guest Magatsu

but but isn't kiwamu against that type of VK too?

Guest Magatsu

Gunji never did reply me..

But you don't see Gunji chat at all.

Sign in to follow this