Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

Guest Naru

@Sai leuk toch :3

(isn't that fun?)

@Seraphinne..

Should I should I?.. mhmm.. just give me some time.

Is that the same pietro from david shito;al

Guest Naru

it's not that bad, many people read that magazine.

more then normal rock magazines.

well well, I gonna buy it, and look what kind of crap popcorn this time write about it.

last time everything what popcorn did wrote was.. bullcrap and bullshit..

:3 I wonder what kind of stuff they will write about Blood :3 I can't wait to read it..

If I remember correctly, DespairsRay were featured in Popcorn once too. And there was a time when jrock bands were very regulary featured in the Bravo magazine, which has pretty much the same level. Not sure if they still do it now, but I remember a few years ago when the whole boom started, bands like Dir en grey, Mucc, DespairsRay, Kagerou, Merry etc. used to pop up more than once between all the teen idols and gossip. Which would then look like this:

Kiwamu Kai

about shit person in Germany, I will write all truth soon!! It is very stupid situation!! Everyone should know the real thing!!

Lol did he make yet another promoter turn against him?

Kiwamu Kai

about shit person in Germany, I will write all truth soon!! It is very stupid situation!! Everyone should know the real thing!!

Lol did he make yet another promoter turn against him?

This time it was really the promoter's fault I think D:

i read the people who bought tickets for xodiack wont get the money back and the concert is cancelled

kiwamu ftw-_-

Rumor has it that the promoter is a 19-year old fangirl that "formed" that concert agency with 2 friends a few months ago, and apparently they screwed up now. In which case it probably wouldn't be Kiwamu's fault, except of course that he's so desperate to even work with such people, because obviously nobody else would have him....

They are the same people that are organizing the Vallquar concert in Munich, let's see if that one will take place...

Hhmmm, well I feel bad for anyone that had ordered tickets or made arrangements to go. Especially the people that had planned to travel from places outside of Germany and now have to fight to get refunds on plane, train or hotel tickets. I wonder how much was wasted in travel costs for Kiwamu and the band? Sure I don't like Kiwamu but if they had booked tickets to fly out to Germany from Japan, that's a lot of money! I'd say fuck it and go and have a vacation if you can't refund the plane tickets.

I hope the Vallquar concert goes through.

i wonder how someone so young could afford to be a promoter?

They must be so filthy rich, maybe :/

in that case, kiwi probably would be rude with his confessions about the matter.

Guest Naru

Let's wait for kiwamu's words.

And for now, we will only be able to hear kiwamu's side.

Of course the 19years girl has friends who can write down stuff about her.

But for me, I want to hear the story what did happened out of her mouth and not out of other people.

Really shit happens

And I really wonder how Kiwamu ever could sell something like to her.

to a 19. year girl. who did never do any other promotion things..

Where he don't know a thing about etc.

Well maybe Kiwamu got fooled..

But this time.. I won't blame Kiwamu for it.

loooooooool, Kiwamu still goes at it. How I missed this thread :lol: Anyway, concerning the magazine, they monthly feature some VK news. The only reason I buy that magazine is for the posters. Not that they are good quality but it's better than nothing. I scored a Alice Nine., Luzmelt, D'espairsRay and Girugamesh poster out of it, so you don't hear me complaining that much :lol: Concerning the information they write, I agree, it's shit. At a little piece about Zoro they mixed up the members, at D=OUT they wrote they would have a concert in May in Germany while it was the June issue (lol) and they said about Megamasso's Loveless more Loveless and D's VAMPIRE SAGA that they are already released in Europe while they are not. They said at the end of the Megamasso bit (of last month) that end this year Megamasso would do a Europe Tour. Though most of their info is wrong I really hope this is true.

I heard the same thing, bout the promotor being some 19 year old girl.

But seriously, if you let a 19year old fangirl play promoter you can't really be surprised when it goes wrong.

Apparently she didn't book the venue, lol.

What a shitstorm, lol. But seriously, it's also pretty unprofessional on his end. First he pisses off each and every decent promoter in central Europe that would actually be able to bring his bands over, so he has to resort to working with a 19-year-old girl, that probably still goes to school, never succesfully organized any concerts, let alone with japanese acts, but just started a "concert agency" weeks earlier, and probably never had the resources to organize such an event in the first place. You'd think somebody who has been in the business as long as he was would check the credibility of his associates before comitting any sort of effort or even money into such an endeavour.

Apparently she didn't book the venue, lol.

that's fucked up, especially because, i heard they already had a deal with the artist lol

and i agree with champ's points too.

i think both side are having their own errors.

be nicer next time, kiwi ^___^v

btw that fb links, are unreachable by non friends, i guess?

but posting someone's address on fb is kinda wrong, for whatever reasons.

only assholes who would do that. :(

Well, I understand that she posted the promoter's address information, because people who bought tickets have to contact her to have their money back.

I also think it's both sides who made mistakes. Kiwamu for trusting someone without knowing who she is, and of course the girl for being a liar and a immature person. A 19-year-old would be capable of doing what she promised, if she's got the money and the power to book a venue. But well, she showed that she is just a little kid and a crazy fangirl.

Anyway, I'm now worried about Vallquar because they've also got Shirina as sponsor for their concert in September.

Guest Naru

lol out of kiwamu interview

You speak very openly about the problems you encountered during your musical carrier, has this openness ever caused you any troubles?

Kiwamu:I always write truth on my blog. I don't write any lies. It is very important. Sometimes artists do not write bad topic on the blog to defend themselves. But fans want to know the real mind and real thing, right? Of course, when I write real things on my blog, sometime it makes enemy. For example, one European promoter always cancel the tour after we announced the schedule. His reason is "another band comes to the tour in the same time" or "ticket selling is bad" etc. But it is very bad for fans and bands too. So I want to let fans know the real situation. If fans don't know the real situation, they can't understand that results. It is not good. When I wrote the real reason, that promoter became angry. But it is not his right. He didn't work hard and results were band. If that promoter wants to be angry, he should be angry at himself. It is my attitude. So when I make mistakes, if someone writes that true situation, I am not angry. If I am angry to another person about my mistake, it is a strange way.

About who would he be talking?

We all know.. xD

Sign in to follow this