Spike760

Dir en grey

But...only the cold grip of winter is a worthy setting for Kyo's pain...

....and a worthy setting for my FUCKING FROSTBITE BC OF WAITING IN LINE FOR HOURS :( kyo's pain will have to wait

But...only the cold grip of winter is a worthy setting for Kyo's pain...

Yeah yeah. Go on ridiculing Kyo, but let me tell you one thing. You don't understand him! You all don't! I know his soul, I translated every lyrics of him, I studied every interview. Don't talk about him like you know his pain!

I just can't understand how you can call yourself a "fan" if all you do is making fun of him! He never did anything to you, why do this to him?

Yeah yeah. Go on ridiculing Kyo, but let me tell you one thing. You don't understand him! You all don't! I know his soul, I translated every lyrics of him, I studied every interview. Don't talk about him like you know his pain!

I just can't understand how you can call yourself a "fan" if all you do is making fun of him! He never did anything to you, why do this to him?

this post is EVERYTHING

Oh my god :D It was only supposed to be a kare** impression...

well u did an impression of 99% of dir en grey fangirls so well done!!

I agreed, this is also socially ethically inconsiderate and culturally insensitive

the Dir en grey fandom is the best.

the dir en grey fandom who can make fun of themselves are the best*

it sucks being associated with loonies when the DEG fans on this forum are the coolest people

At least you're not a remnant of 2 of the most Notorious Dir en grey forums haha

omfg what are the stories from that

I beg to differ with you guys above and post this one:

53c6551f.jpg

Total clusterfuck of PETA trolling, Lennox/Bowie worshiping and...what-the-fuck-is-that-factor by courtesy of Kaoru

miss the days kyo had slaying hair and their looks were unique in the scene tbh. there's more cultural references in that single picture than entire vk industry produced 2006-2015 tbh

their days in the scene are over since 2006. get over it. and they still got some good style going on independently.

do you mean "music scene" or do you mean "scene" in general, they might halt all north-american export plans and focus on Europe and Asia already now. Dir en grey with uroko visuals or sukekiyo are perfect for Europe and Asia, and I'm not even sure if North American touring gave them anything aside from a couple new connection, mmm....money?

I haven't seen the receipts, they-re almost for sure part-subsidized by Sony Music atm which gets money elsewhere. they aren't an export product for North America atm, and Gazette, for example, aren't touring the US on principle.

They're touring the US because there is a clear demand for them here. They get packed venues and sell out shows here all the time, Nekkichi. I don't understand why this is hard to understand.<br />

the GazettE on the other hand could probably do the same, they just have this hard on with pretending that the US doesn't exist....along side other underlying conditions.

That was strange lol. And they're as much of a "export product" for the US as a japanese band could have ever dreamed of. Going from your standards where's the dividing line between US- and european "assets" for foreign bands? Visuals from music videos or clothing style? I highly doubt that. EDIT Considering that their whole uroko style resembles much of what internationally recognized and assetized metal bands (such as Behemoth) have already done.

And if you'd hinted at the fact that the US doesn't have a VK market.. ar at least less than europe (for whatever reason) (and that comes back to my initial "scene" comment directed at you) I'd have to disappoint you again, because Dir en grey aren't VK anymore and most fans and music editorials have recognized that since the first of their many publications about the band since the TMOAB era. But I could have (hopefully) misunderstood that... I am actually sure I have.

they might halt all north-american export plans and focus on Europe and Asia already now...and I'm not even sure if North American touring gave them anything aside from a couple new connection, mmm....money?

they aren't an export product for North America atm

Where did this meme come from?