fitear1590

CD Shop questions

Awesome! Thank you! Do I have to email them in Japanese or is English fine?

English should be fine, but expect replies that are generated by google translate XD

I think it's this one : [email protected]

But you does know they don't take paypal. They say they sent an invoice payment by mail

(Personnaly I try to buy one time from them, they say that they send the invoice and because I don't want pay they don't want make my order, but I never receive their e-mail invoice....)

Thank you both very much for your input! There's a rare item I want, but I haven't ordered from there so wanted to hear others' opinions. If I have any more questions, I will definitely ask!!

Ugh why EMS >_> okay thank you for the answers :)

One last quick question, on some items there is 3 different prices and i don't get what the 3rd price (付属品無) is ? 

I think that means either the obi is missing or, if it was a special version with photocards, stickers, an outer case etc., it's missing some things.

For anyone curious about ordering from PureSound:

I wrote to them in Japanese and gave them all my info and which items I wanted to buy. They replied quickly. They didn't have new copies of what I wanted, but informed me about used copies they had and asked if that was alright. They were very polite and communicated well with me. Once I paid, they shipped the order quickly, and it arrived quickly. Everything was wrapped very well in bubble wrap and the used CDs were in good condition and came with obis. 

Highly recommend ordering from them!

I will share my experience with Play-Asia.

If you search well, you can find some VK stuff, sometimes even out of print stuff with a good price!
It was my first order ever, so I was a bit hesitant: my order was quite small (2 cds), just in case something wrong happen.
When they say "in stock, usually ship within 24h" they're not even kidding: my cds were both in stock and was sent the next day without delay!

For the shipping methode, you can use AirMail, FedEx, FedEx Economy, FedEx Economy D&T, UPS and EMS Speedpost. Plus, with each proposition you have the delivery date. A large panel of choice!
You also have the option to choose : a Play-Asia standard package -with their logo- or a neutral -without logo; +0,5$-). You also have a gift wrap if you wish (+1,5$).
You can simulate easily an order just to see the shipping fees.

I chose AirMail with a neutral package.

Sadly, I can't say how long it take to my package to arrive since I wasn't home for its delivery. My package was in my mailbox (no custom fees), and here's the pictures:

958807IMG20160101165036201.jpg

393789IMG20160101165112201.jpg

165637IMG20160101165122201.jpg

Albums: perfect, no deterioration during transport.

Plus: a redeem code in the package, US5$ off (minimum products value: US$60, expires on 07, feb, 2016. It's not that much yes but it's a nice attention anw!Satisfaction: 100%

Will buy it again if they've got what I want!

Ohh... thats good :D AIRMAIL!! finally.

but I don't get why it only goes until order of 6000 JPY ??

I wonder what kiwamu will do... still don't get why he doesn't use registered airmail too. since he can use that option easy too for lots of things he ships out who are below 2kg and within the size, LxHxW=90cm.

I have a question concerning "Endicia". I placed my first order using Airmail with Closet Child.

My package got shipped out on the 17th.

It arrived at the closest mail distribution center in my area on the 23rd.

Since then, the status of my order has been "arrived at unit" for 5 days (28th, today). 

Then, all of a sudden, a new tracking number got added to my online mail account without my knowing. On my dashboard it says "Shipped from: WORLD NET ENDICIA / UPS - MI" and there's a new shipping number included as well.

I believe they're some shipping label company that works with USPS, so I'm guessing it is connected to my order from Japan. But, there is no indication on my account that it is.

Does anyone have any experience with this when ordering goods internationally? I'm just sitting here wondering whey they haven't attempted delivery for 5 days now, but it looks like this process might be par for the course.

On 5/15/2016 at 5:44 AM, DarkWater said:

Ohh... thats good :D AIRMAIL!! finally.

but I don't get why it only goes until order of 6000 JPY ??

Small Packet can be insured, but only for up to 6000 yen, no more than that. It's the same reason FJ doesn't allow Small Packet for shipments above 6,000. In principle one can send goods of whatever value you would like, but you cannot insure them above 6000 yen, and so you will only be compensated as much in the case that it gets lost.

On 8/4/2016 at 11:59 AM, vanivani said:

Does Brand X never reply to emails????? >_____< lol

Or send out verification that the order has shipped?

In my experience, they usually do not send out an e-mail when they ship something. Once when I was concerned about the delivery timing and sent them an e-mail asking for the tracking number, they replied within a day or so and gave it to me. In general I haven't had problems with them replying, but it's been a while since I ordered directly from them.

Edited by ryuhime

On 4.8.2016 at 6:59 PM, vanivani said:

Does Brand X never reply to emails????? >_____< lol

Or send out verification that the order has shipped?

for me they replied since i needed to chance my address. I preordered a cd 2 months before the release and well will be on holiday in 2 weeks so i'd like to send it to my grandparents since no one is at my appartment

8 hours ago, ryuhime said:

In my experience, they usually do not send out an e-mail when they ship something. Once when I was concerned about the delivery timing and sent them an e-mail asking for the tracking number, they replied within a day or so and gave it to me. In general I haven't had problems with them replying, but it's been a while since I ordered directly from them.

4 hours ago, Waru Chibi said:

for me they replied since i needed to chance my address. I preordered a cd 2 months before the release and well will be on holiday in 2 weeks so i'd like to send it to my grandparents since no one is at my appartment

Thank you both for your replies!! They finally replied to me, letting me know that the manufacture for one of my CDs hadn't shipped them to Brand X yet, so I must wait >_< lol that's good to know, though, that they tend to not send out emails haha