fitear1590

CD Shop questions

They do?? I've been wanting Locus' 奴隷 single... CDJapan sold out of it, and I hate using Paypal. Hmmm...

Well, PureSound exclusively accepts credit card, and if new copies of the CD are still available, it's worth a try! You have to e-mail them a filled out order form (from the English page) and wait for a reply. If they run out of copies, they'll let you know...... whenever they get around to it.

Guest mitsubana

Well, PureSound exclusively accepts credit card, and if new copies of the CD are still available, it's worth a try! You have to e-mail them a filled out order form (from the English page) and wait for a reply. If they run out of copies, they'll let you know...... whenever they get around to it.

Hey, thanks for your help and replying quickly to my questions! I sent the order form and they responded so quickly~ I guess I got lucky haha. 

It says that they'll be sending you another email soon with the final details, you should get the payment info in that one.

It says that they'll be sending you another email soon with the final details, you should get the payment info in that one.

thank you :)

And we now know your phone number and address so you should totes deletes it before someone spams you. Just saying.

And we now know your phone number and address so you should totes deletes it before someone spams you. Just saying.

lol true D:

I thought about texting you a corny joke with my Google Voice number but I realized it might cost you money. So I didn't BUT I ALMOST DID! ALMOST! 

Why don't cats play poker in the jungle? TOO MANY CHEETAHS!

What do cats read in the morning? THE MEWS PAPER!

How do cats sing scales? Do-ri-MEOW!

I thought about texting you a corny joke with my Google Voice number but I realized it might cost you money. So I didn't BUT I ALMOST DID! ALMOST! 

Why don't cats play poker in the jungle? TOO MANY CHEETAHS!

What do cats read in the morning? THE MEWS PAPER!

How do cats sing scales? Do-ri-MEOW!

XD lol! well i got unlimited everything except data (stupid at&t DX)

Has anyone experience with Chyucko-rock? Are they reliable and how is the quality of their used items?

Has anyone experience with Chyucko-rock? Are they reliable and how is the quality of their used items?

Never even heard of the store and google pulls up nothing :x

Does anyone know if for ordering small items like cheki or photosets from CDJapan, there is an actual envelope option? I've looked this up before and I can never tick the option because the website automatically states that the items are too large/heavy. I think that for ordering a few cheki off of the website it's sort of ridiculous how the large parcel ends up in customs and forces me to throw up another €25...

Guest mitsubana

Does anyone know if for ordering small items like cheki or photosets from CDJapan, there is an actual envelope option? I've looked this up before and I can never tick the option because the website automatically states that the items are too large/heavy. I think that for ordering a few cheki off of the website it's sort of ridiculous how the large parcel ends up in customs and forces me to throw up another €25...

I'm not sure if they do... Maybe just email them? I've never purchased photosets or cheki from CDJapan.

Guest mitsubana

Hey, I have question... I plan on getting a bunch of CDs from CDJapan and the order will exceed $100. Any other Americans that have ordered over $100 worth of stuff from CDJapan know if customs will fine me? Most expensive I've done so far is close $80 and customs didn't hold or fine my purchase. But I don't know if there's a limit then they'll start fining you. Anyone know? I've googled it and haven't been able to find much.

Hey, I have question... I plan on getting a bunch of CDs from CDJapan and the order will exceed $100. Any other Americans that have ordered over $100 worth of stuff from CDJapan know if customs will fine me? Most expensive I've done so far is close $80 and customs didn't hold or fine my purchase. But I don't know if there's a limit then they'll start fining you. Anyone know? I've googled it and haven't been able to find much.

One of the glorious perks of living in the United States of Awesome, there are no such things as customs fees(well I think there might be if you're shipping like giant pallet loads via ship, but that's it).

Guest mitsubana

One of the glorious perks of living in the United States of Awesome, there are no such things as customs fees(well I think there might be if you're shipping like giant pallet loads via ship, but that's it).

Biopanda, thanks for your reply! This is great!! I am so happy we don't have to worry about custom fees in the USA. -off to purchase a big order now :D-

Guest mitsubana

I have a question~ I want to buy some ANSIA posters from their official OHP (these posters aren't in their international shop). Does anyone know of any services I can use to obtain these? I'm going to email the ANSIA-Japan shop too to see if they'll be kind enough to let me purchase them.

http://ansia-web.net/pc/shop_japan.html

I have a question~ I want to buy some ANSIA posters from their official OHP (these posters aren't in their international shop). Does anyone know of any services I can use to obtain these? I'm going to email the ANSIA-Japan shop too to see if they'll be kind enough to let me purchase them.

http://ansia-web.net/pc/shop_japan.html

Any shopping service should be fine, I'd assume. I use FromJapan all the time to do mail-order purchases from sites like that, so someone like them should work just fine.

Two questions:

1. Has anyone else experienced closet-child taking forever as fuck with orders? I mentioned something about it in the random thoughts thread and I guess gekijou has a similar problem, so I'm curious if this is a common issue. I wonder if they have taken on this new initiative to ignore all English e-mails as well as procrastinate with overseas orders.

And most importantly,

2. Where's a good shop to get some doujin CDs?