Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

ex-メディーナ(Mediena) & MALISEND members new band "ヴァージュ(Virge)" has formed

I don't know why I thought I'd be excited about this since I like Malisend but I really don't like Mediena and I knew Yu-ki wouldn't do another band with Rino, so I knew it was either gonna be Yu-ki's vocals with Mediena-ish music or Ryo's vocals with Malisend-ish music. Either of those is a compromise to me tbh. 

Maybe Rino is tired of working with Yuki, which is understandable from that post of his but fuck ,baby ryo is good but YUKI WOULD SOUND WAYYY BETTER ON ALL OF THESE SONGS. Still this preview pleases my five senses.

8 minutes ago, mahoujin said:

I don't know why I thought I'd be excited about this since I like Malisend but I really don't like Mediena and I knew Yu-ki wouldn't do another band with Rino, so I knew it was either gonna be Yu-ki's vocals with Mediena-ish music or Ryo's vocals with Malisend-ish music. Either of those is a compromise to me tbh. 

Why? Did Yuki and Rino fight?

5 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Did you see Rino's post on WHY he left malisend?

4 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

It's about Rino's post after their disbandment you can read it here v

I only noticed this now but Virge's shin is actually rino?? this gives me a little bit hope lol

2 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Some of the tweets/blogs they wrote around the time of disbanding weren't obviously directed towards each other, but Rino kind of dragged the rest of the band for being lazy and not seriously enough and having to do everything himself and was kind of good riddance about it, but based on Yu-ki's tweets around the time they were disbanding, he did take the band seriously and didn't want to disband. There wasn't all out drama, but just the general vibe that they didn't agree about things that were going on. 

But is that even a Rino v Yu-ki thing then? or just business. I mean to say that if a competent lineup was assembled with Yu-ki as vo. I doubt he would turn it down, it just doesn't make sense to be doing ALL the work in a band that has no certainty of success..

I don't get what's wong about the dude's voice? It sounds perfectly fine. Plus it's VK, the relatively trashy vocals are part of what makes it interesting.

Never heard Mediena or MALISEND, but the samples sound rather nice. I'll check them out.

He dragged the band in general, which includes Yu-ki, and when Yu-ki talked about disbanding, he talked about putting everything into the band or something. I guess I'm putting two and two together here, but if I felt like I passionately put myself in work and then someone dragged me (even collectively with my other band mates) for being lazy or not serious enough, I'd be like "Man fuck that guy" 

1 hour ago, mahoujin said:

He dragged the band in general, which includes Yu-ki, and when Yu-ki talked about disbanding, he talked about putting everything into the band or something. I guess I'm putting two and two together here, but if I felt like I passionately put myself in work and then someone dragged me (even collectively with my other band mates) for being lazy or not serious enough, I'd be like "Man fuck that guy" 

Well yeah put that way... then again Shizuki is playing with Rino anyways

Never cared much for Mediena but MALISEND (esp. Rino) is back! :) This is awesome news!

The vocals are a little meh, but I'll get use to them soon enough.

You know me babe, Im all over this xD

Couple things to note:

It appears it will be limited to 300 copies [correct me if im wrong] source

Shops that will carry this cd are TBA so keep an eye out and order this ASAP 

Edited by -NOVA-

I heard some rumors about this band so i'm not that surprised...

On one side, i am happy to see Shizuki and Rino coming back but on the other side, i've never liked Ryo's voice.

I am also very disappointed with the songs' preview mostly because of the vocalist.

I want Yu-ki to come back ;;

5 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

You know me babe, Im all over this xD

Couple things to note:

It appears it will be limited to 300 copies [correct me if im wrong] source

Shops that will carry this cd are TBA so keep an eye out and order this ASAP 

I saw Brand X already put it on their site ~ I didn't notice it on other stores yet

Sign in to follow this