Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

HER NAME IN BLOOD Drummer loves Marijuana too much

HER NAME IN BLOODのUmebo(Dr)が本日12月9日に大麻所持容疑で警視庁に逮捕された。

Umeboは神奈川・川崎市の自宅で大麻を所持していた疑いが持たれている。取り調べに対し「自分が使うために持っていたので間違いありません」と容疑を認めた。

HER NAME IN BLOODは2015年6月にミニアルバム「BEAST MODE」でワーナーミュージック・ジャパンよりメジャーデビュー。同年9月にメジャー1stアルバム「BAKEMONO」をリリースした。Umeboを含むメンバー5人は約1カ月にわたるヨーロッパツアーから12月7日に帰国したばかりだった。

google translate:

Umebo (Dr) of HER NAME IN BLOOD was arrested by the Metropolitan Police Department on December 9 today for alleged possession of marijuana.

Umebo is suspected of possessing marijuana at home in Kanagawa and Kawasaki city. I questioned the interrogation "I have no mistakes because I own it for my own use."

HER NAME IN BLOOD debuts major from Warner Music Japan with mini album "BEAST MODE" in June 2015. In September of the same year I released a major first album "BAKEMONO". Five members including Umebo have just returned from December 7 from a European tour over a month.

So another dude got arrest huh?! XD

i'm done

2016 you can mcfuckin stop now

1 hour ago, jon_jonz said:

I miss the days when japs were sent to jail for actual crimes, like pedophilia, instead of bullshit like this.

Err, Japan's track record on that particular crime ain't actually all that great...

After long talks between the staff, the members, the families and so on, they decided to cancel his contract on 2016.12.10. Furthermore, nine performances are cancelled :

"「BAKEMONO TOUR 2016」
12月12日(月) 広島 CAVE-BE
12月13日(火) 岡山 CRAZY MAMA 2nd Room
12月14日(水) 高松 DIME
12月16日(金) 新潟 CLUB RIVERST
12月17日(土) 金沢 vanvan V4
12月18日(日) 松本 Sound Hall a.C

「BAKEMONO TOUR FINAL MATCH」
1月13日(金) 大阪 umeda AKASO
1月14日(土) 名古屋 APOLLO BASE
1月20日(金) 東京 TSUTAYA O-EAST"

Here is the source : http://www.hernameinblood.com/

The band has also paused activities.

UMEBO's name was also revealed as 中里茂樹 (Shigeki Nakazato) if anyone was curious.

Edited by midi:nette

20 hours ago, cvltic said:

this is so weird

Umebo and AK from lynch. are buddies and basically the same person 
CzOqE5VUAAA8PGh.jpg

ugly shit, hoping lynch. follows their example and kicks dis resisent basement stoner heffa the FUCK out

on a side note, u reap what u sow, whoever came up with mejiblaze iT jokes last year (-____-)``````

15 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

UMEBO's name was also revealed as 中里茂樹 (Shigeki Nakazato) if anyone was curious.

He used his real name on his Twitter account, so it wasn't really a secret.

https://twitter.com/umebo_hnib

Sucks that they had to throw him under the bus for something like this.

Umebo was easily the most kawaii member of the band.

a shame they had to let him go, i was fond of him in particular because Akinori loved him so much lol

i'm unironically convinced his case is connected to Akinori's so i did some more reading.

someone who's twitter handle is "Umebo's ex-gf" was posting in February of this year (cache available: http://tweez.net/umebo_hnib_/)
whoever this person was, they claimed he was a marijuana user and that they had picture(s?) of him smoking it.

they also claim that after he made them smoke it they were hospitalized for it days later (??? what)
but regardless of the veracity, some articles have posited that maybe this information prompted some investigation.

34 minutes ago, cvltic said:

a shame they had to let him go, i was fond of him in particular because Akinori loved him so much lol

i'm unironically convinced his case is connected to Akinori's so i did some more reading.

someone who's twitter handle is "Umebo's ex-gf" was posting in February of this year (cache available: http://tweez.net/umebo_hnib_/)
whoever this person was, they claimed he was a marijuana user and that they had picture(s?) of him smoking it.

they also claim that after he made them smoke it they were hospitalized for it days later (??? what)
but regardless of the veracity, some articles have posited that maybe this information prompted some investigation.

That's some dank shit.

What a shame but when all of these musicians move past these scandals I'd love for them to form a stoner visual kei band. That's just the kind of provocative, degenerate shit the scene needs.

7 hours ago, violetchain said:

He used his real name on his Twitter account, so it wasn't really a secret.

https://twitter.com/umebo_hnib

Sucks that they had to throw him under the bus for something like this.

Umebo was easily the most kawaii member of the band.

Now I'm double sad because this reminded me Nori isn't in ASTS/MMD anymore either. T_T

2 hours ago, cvltic said:

I was just tweeting this morning that the timing of these things being so close was super suspicious. But if someone was online trying to ruin his image that could be the cause as well. :|

So many of the guys in these bands smoke I'm not really surprised but it just sucks this happened after they had gone major when a lot more people would hear about it. 

Sign in to follow this