Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

Pentagon new single 「CRAZY TRIBE」 release !

On 2017.02.08, Pentagon will release a new single called 「CRAZY TRIBE」. 3 types will be available.

TYPE A : 1944 yens

CD :

01.CRAZY TRIBE

+  a second track

DVD :

01.「CRAZY TRIBE」MUSIC CLIP

TYPE B : 1620 yens

CD :

01.CRAZY TRIBE

+ two tracks

TYPE C :  1620 yens

01.CRAZY TRIBE

+ two tracks 

pentagon_CRAZY-TRIBE.jpg

pentagon_chizuru1.jpg

pentagon_yutori1.jpg

pentagon_taku11.jpg

pentagon_minpha1.jpg

pentagon_atuki1.jpg

Edited by The Piass

21 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

calling it out before anyone else does: within a year this band will be transformed into a jpop group and sign with johnys 

The real nightmare scenario is that they turn into a neutered bore like late DIV. It wouldn't surprise me, but I'd say we are still at least an year off from that.

I almost got batshit crazy here when I thought I *saw* Bob Sapp as a bouncer there but that black bouncer doesn't have enough bulk

bob-the-beast-sapp.jpg

BOI

Edited by Alroy

45 minutes ago, Carmelzors said:

I almost got batshit crazy here when I thought I *saw* Bob Sapp as a bouncer there but that black bouncer doesn't have enough bulk

bob-the-beast-sapp.jpg

BOI

Hahahahahahah Bob Sapp would do this too I imagine

Minpha looks way too beautiful and Chizuru NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I miss your longer hair....

The song was pretty different for real.... They actually had quite a few black performers in this video!!!! *

Edited by Yukimoto

What happened to Chizuru's style , he looks like 1 of those 20-members junior pop bands.

I am loving 篤輝's new hair style !!!!!!!!!!!!! ゆとり and 眠花 as gorgeous as usual !!!!!
Can't wait for the B-sides tracks , in need some heavy sounds rather than pop rock-ish from them !

I've been ignoring them ever since they released WELCOME TO GHOST HOTEL but I think this is something I could try..

Love Chizuru's and Atsuki's new look, but Minpha's just looks messy to me.

Is 無問題 supposed to be romanized as "Nai Mondai" as some sort of dumb wordplay on "Mondainai?" 

I thought it was "mumondai" at first, but they seem like the kind of band that would do something very BFN like that..

i lowkey like this new direction, wish the vox werent mixed so flat though

penta have the attitude to pull this div/gazette style off i just wish they devoted themselves more to it, carnival kei has become boring so good for them for trying to colonize kpop

Edited by emmny

Sign in to follow this