Trombe

lynch. new album "AVANTGARDE" release

From the article on JPOPasia.

During the event, the band spoke about their upcoming album "AVANTGARDE", out September 14th. "AVANTGARDE" of course is a stylized retelling of the word "avant-garde" which in turn meant "new and unusual or experimental ideas, especially in the arts, or the people introducing them". According to vocalist Hazuki, they've decided to name the album after "avant-garde" as it a word that would describe the state now of the band.

limited edition (3,600yen) will include CD (10 new songs)+DVD (including PV) and will be in special package, and regular edition (3,000yen) will include CD (10 new songs) only

I'm down for another Lynch album, I just don't know why they chose the title.. I definitely don't see the band doing any drastic experimenting. Especially considering in that interview - Hazuki seems to think this is already an accurate description of Lynch...

I forgot about this thread and freaked out about a new lynch album. To my surprise I had already left a comment expressing my excitement. 

Avantgarde or not, I just hope they go back to using animals on their covers! C'mon gorilla!

38 minutes ago, ghost said:

I forgot about this thread and freaked out about a new lynch album. To my surprise I had already left a comment expressing my excitement. 

This.

Expecting or hoping for Lynch. to do something experimental or different for an entire album more or less like asking the GazettE to do something like DIM again.  Not gonna happen. They dropping albums pretty much yearly at this point and they've been touring up the wazoo.  Wouldn't be surprised if this album is a compilation of mostly left overs and some "new" songs...actually that's probably what this album will be lol.  The last drastic change came with EXODUS into Gallows. Minus some of the B-sides on their recent singles, everything has been pretty much a fusion of that style with what they've previously done. They're pretty much complacent with this.

I wont keep expectations too high but still, I know i'll find gems on there as i did with DARK.

Edited by The MAD Stallion

they will hold their major debut 5th anniversary free live "THE RECKLESS MANEUVER" at Nanba HATCH at 2016/09/14, at Zepp Nagoya at 2016/09/15 and at Toyosu PIT at 2016/09/20

im so fkin proud of lynch...slaying from their indie days...to their major debut...and 5 years after that. so many bands are major but lowkey flopping meanwhile lynch still sell out like...half of a oneman tour...YAS

I wonder how they control the number of people at the venue for the free concerts, since its free.

Edited by sads123

event "GENESIS" will be held at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST at 2016/10/10

[live participating artists]
lynch.
NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST
A9
Psycho le Cému

I think I saw a Finnish song title right there

and

15 minutes ago, Trombe said:

[CD track list]
04.F.A.K.E.