Alkaloid

new band "黒姫の夢遊病 (Kurohime no Muyuubyou)" has formed

ex- 少年記 (Shounenki) members new band 黒姫の夢遊病 (Kurohime no Muyuubyou) will hold their first one-man live on 5/13/2016 at Shibuya REX.

Vo. リィザ (Riza) (ex-少年記 (Shounenki) (コウ/Kou), also in 白日ノ夢 (Hakujitsu no Yume) (セラ/Sera))

Gu. ゼル (Zeru) (ex-少年記 (Shounenki) (Nao)

CgT8WmOVAAAQ-8A.jpg

profile_riza.png

profile_zeru.png

http://kurohime.jp/

Edited by Alkaloid

Well I guess everyone was right in that the ~mysterious band "B"~~ would be Nao's band. I'm surprised to see Kou is doing two bands...I wonder how well that will work.

I wonder why he agreed to be active in 2bands,those 2 seem pretty different so I think he will have a hard time sooner or later...personally I would prefer that they find a kind of compromiss to work as one band,but guess we cannot have everything xD

I love that they are back but don't get why they broke up in the first place just to kind have two of the same bands.... I second just a band with these 3 again

Looks like those two style are what Kou wants to try for a long time as he constantly dress in those two themes in lots of Shounenki's events before. Tho I wonder if they eventually going to be a one band thing, now it's just a preview or some sort :/ I also suspect that both Eiki and Nao is the support player for each other's band xD

Not sure why they privated the original video only to reupload it? Maybe they made a typo in the video and noticed after they uploaded it?

Anyway
I have all three of their singles and I've seen them live two times so far so I have a pretty solid opinion of them now. 
I thought I was going to hate them based on the preview of いちごパニック they posted on twitter a few months ago,  and honestly I was so pissed at the time that I refused to go see them until  last month.
Their music isn't the kind that I go for at all but I like Kou's lyrics and how all their songs fit together to form a story that overlaps with Hakujitsu no Yume's. 夢遊少女 and リィザ are especially catchy.
Also their lives are a trip (even more so with alcohol) and I like that they don't take themselves too seriously. 

Their looks, both the old and the new, are awful though. They both look ridiculous irl lol

Hakujitsu is infinitely better in every aspect but I enjoy Kurohime quite a bit. They're fun.

Edited by Duwang

57 minutes ago, Duwang said:

Their looks, both the old and the new, are awful though. They both look ridiculous irl lol

at FEST FES I saw Kou running around in his Riza outfit...except he had on a pair of white sneakers on. And he's like waving to everyone as he's running past us and the gya are waving and fawning over how cute he is

and I'm wheezing from laughing and like all I could say is "his shoes HIS SHOES"

Edited by anakuro