beni

What do you do when the internet connection/power cuts?

Asking the serious questions now.

I either go on my mobile or DS/3DS depending on which one is charged. If they've both abandoned me, then I just speak about whatever with my sister until we argue and I'm left with just the wall to converse with. Can never seem to sleep with a power cut, and I remember these hard times like it was only yesterday...

In all seriousness it's never been a whole day but a few hours. u-u

I've never actually had my internet connection stop apart from rather often but short times, unless I've just forgotten.

I'd listen to music, watch movies or series that are still saved on my drive, or play videogames (Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS or PC). I don't need internet connection for any of those and I could easily do without the internet for a while. If there's no power at all, I also have colouring books lying around and could easily immerse myself in colouring for some time, and reading is always an approved option. 

In case of a power outage, I go on life support with the help of my laptop and iPhone (spider solitaire, Photoshop, etc.). When those batteries run out, I die. When the power returns, I resurrect from the dead as a violent, blood-thirsty demon.

When it's just the wi-fi, I cycle the router. If that doesn't work, I call Comcast and threaten to leave.

if my internet connection cuts and i can't seem to find the problem with it i'd probably do whatever else i can do on the computer without internet. for example, sort through my messy files, watch all the downloaded anime i haven't gone through yet, or read manga. then maybe i'd just clean my room and sort my stuff. or play video games too.

if the power cuts i'd use my laptop until the battery dies. and when that dies i'd probably draw or go outside for a bit and see what's up because in at least two cases the power went out due to a rainy storm. (a tree once collapsed on our driveway too..!) and for one of those cases the power did not come back until the next day. :( i was in elementary at that time so i wrote in my dorky diary and rode my bike for a while (the storm already passed by this time). if a long power outage ever happens again i think i'd just read, draw, and listen to music.

Rage at the power company or at Frontier if it's just the internet not working on its own. Suffer and cry. Then I read and try to preserve the batteries of my electronics in case it turns into an outage that lasts several days... 

If the internet is down I watch film/TV-series, play a game or listen to music, which is the exact same thing I do when I have an internet connection.

If the power is gone alltogether I tend to light some candles and play chess or yatzy if my girlfriend's here, if I am alone I'll put on some music, play DS or read. If it's in the middle of the day I'll go play football.

If it's just the wifi that's out I read a book or watch a movie. If all of the power is out then I do try to find a person to talk to until it comes back on, or just sleep. lol I sleep like the dead so I can sleep through just about anything tbh.

If the internet goes out I use my mobile hotspot.

If the power goes out then I leave the house and go to buy doughnuts.

When the internet at home/work is out, I will obsessively power cycle the modem & router and curse liberally until the damn thing works again.

I have a laptop and phone and tablet and multiple portable game systems all with full charges most of the time... so yeah I'm covered. An if by some crazy chance I'm stuck without power for an extended period of time then I also have several battery banks chilling here too :)