Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

己龍(kiryu) love simulation game "幕末明治~恋スル龍神サマ~"

More info: http://www.4gamer.net/games/335/G033503/20160225088/

"Bakumatsu Meiji ~Koisuru Ryujinsama~" 

Platforms: iOS 6.0+ / Android 2.3.3+ (it specifies docomo/au/Softbank, not sure if that means it's limited to those carriers?)

5W4ZhPh.jpg

Plot intro (please excuse my quick and possibly inaccurate translation):

You were on a vacation with your friends, but suddenly got dizzy and traveled through time to the Meiji era. A mysterious group of 5 people found you.

"Why is there a person here??" says Kurosaki Mahiro, mercilessly pointing a sword at you.

These men are Ryujin (dragon gods/spirits) called "Kiryu" who were forced to take human form by Amaterasu (the Shinto sun goddess). To return to the Palace of the Dragon King, they have a mission to defeat an evil god, and somehow you are forced to help them ?!?! On top of that, your duty is to work in the red-light district as an Oiran (courtesan) to extract info about the evil god from soldiers.

While working to complete the mission and return to your own world, love is born..........

Which Ryujin will you fall in love with?

In case you missed it before, this is not the first Otome dating sim Mahiro has been in.

"Boku wa anata ni koisuru" (Falling in love with you) was released 3 years ago, and featured 6 VK vocalists.

Aoi (Aoi-168-)

Yugiri (DaizyStripper)

Mahiro (Kiryu)

Mitsu (ν[NEU])

yo-ka (DIAURA)

Subaru (Royz)

That's the only one I know of.

I actually downloaded it to my phone, but didn't want to pay $3.99 for each dude so I never played it.

In case you missed it before, this is not the first Otome dating sim Mahiro has been in.

"Boku wa anata ni koisuru" (Falling in love with you) was released 3 years ago, and featured 6 VK vocalists.

Aoi (Aoi-168-)

Yugiri (DaizyStripper)

Mahiro (Kiryu)

Mitsu (ν[NEU])

yo-ka (DIAURA)

Subaru (Royz)

That's the only one I know of.

I actually downloaded it to my phone, but didn't want to pay $3.99 for each dude so I never played it.

GACKT has his own simulator too. Kameleo, Blu-BiLLioN and GOATBED also made OSTs for similar apps.

Not really on topic but I always hate to see bandomen drawn as anime characters like this..

imo doesn't look particularly like them at all and of totally fails to even model their style well.

Sign in to follow this