Trombe

Versailles new CD release

50 minutes ago, leafwork said:

holy shit these samples are like 32kbps lol

Everything seems to sound good, though. New-song samples are very promising.

Versailles new Cd song samples: http://web-cache.chocomaru.com/sp5/jplayer.html?G_655&d|20kb51&EJ66262447&7&nrrv<))qqq(hciqoha(ei(lv)vtibser)QVEJ+74252)rtgem9`tikYebl%3B7&721515120>

Personally, the new songs sound amazing. The re-recordings sound good too. But I'm excited to see what they release in the future. 

52 minutes ago, leafwork said:

holy shit these samples are like 32kbps lol

Everything seems to sound good, though. New-song samples are very promising.

Yeah man haha cd japan always have low quality samples but still they sound like classic versailles 

52 minutes ago, fitear1590 said:

Thanks for posting, Revenant.

It's a bit difficult to hear through the poor sound quality of the samples, but I think I'm most looking forward to the rerecordings of the Lyrical Sympathy tracks.

No problem, decided to post it since nobody else did haha 

20 minutes ago, ShanethVarosa said:

Oh my god outstanding. I can't... I can't even react big enough, these sound fantastic. Even with the poor quality I think they're really gonna be stunning in full glory. 

Warner Japan might post good quality recordings soon so there's that haha and yesh, can't wait cx

Not sure if I like how they kinda change keys a bunch in the new version of the Revenant Choir, but that may be because it's the first song by them I ever heard and subsequently feel they'll never be able to touch the original (production mistakes and all).

New version of LFDO  (my actual favorite song by them) though:  yesssssss

Super excited for this. I'm looking forward to hearing new versions of their past work but all at the same recording, production, and instrumental quality. Kamijo's voice should also sound more uniform as well, since it is distinctly different in 2007 vs 2012.

New song samples sound great too. Chandelier sounds like RPG OST metal

This is worth it for the re-recording of LFDO alone. Everything else is just icing on the cake. I'd take a Lyrical Sympathy re-recording in it's entirety any day.

Glad to have you back boiz. I prefer late-era Versailles to Jupiter any day of the week.

I have to agree with everyone here...the quality is like shit, but damn those previews slay! LFDO and Shout&Bites re-recorded sound really great. Also, the 2 new songs sound amazing, especially Melodic Thorn *__* 

P.S: My dream has come true...MY BOYZ ARE BACK!! :3 

Edited by Scarlet Obsidian

Re-recordings sound really good even with the low quality samples. Specially interested on LFDO too. KAMIJO's singing somehow reminds me a little of their earlier releases, wich in my opinion is a good thing. Melodic Thorn sounds ridiculously beautiful.

Can't wait to get my hands on this.

5 hours ago, Spectralion said:

So.... 

It is already leaked in hikari no akari. 

I don't think it counts as a leak, this is the release date lol

As part for promotion for Budokan concert and for  jewellery brand. The band become a human mannequin.

Edited by Ai Chan

When I heard they were just doing a re-recordings album I was like "meh" but this actually sounds amazing, and unlike many "best-of" albums it actually does contain many of their very best songs! (Although, sadly, not "Windress", which for me they'll never top.) Count me in!

Edited by johnesh

Versailles original mini album will be released at their live "Chateau de Versailles" at Nippon Budoukan on 2017/02/14 (0 yen). Members said that this album can only be obtained on this day.

Edited by hiroki

I posted it in Budoukan's topic but...well.. it's live-distributed instead of live-limited.

It's a sort of gift I guess. The official release date will be few weeks/days after that live.