Setlist: (confirmed by hiLo)

-SE-

薄明光線 (MBHI)

BLIND WORLD (NAINE)

-MC-

IDENTITY CRISIS (NAINE)

取り除けない (MBHI)

KILLING FIELD (NAINE)

So is tenten apart of hate or is it just saying he was apart of it at the show? since it says hate is...

anyway I want some original music please<3 it's been way to long

^ I can't believe they'd go to all this trouble (posters, logo design, special t-shirts, photo shoots, incredible makeup) for a one-off session. I feel sure there's more to come from this band.

^ I can't believe they'd go to all this trouble (posters, logo design, special t-shirts, photo shoots, incredible makeup) for a one-off session. I feel sure there's more to come from this band.

hiLo's job is design, he does it because he likes it. I went to the concert I think I would know if it's a real band or not. Also the photos promoting the session are from when they were in their respective bands, they are not new.

Also I shouldn't have to say this but I am friends with hiLo's mom, like I'm not just some random fan lol. If it's related to NAINE I know what the fuck is going on.

I went to the concert I think I would know if it's a real band or not. Also I shouldn't have to say this but I am friends with hiLo's mom, like I'm not just some random fan lol.

Congratulations. No need to be snide. How am I supposed to know you went to the concert?

Anyway, it's a shame, as they sounded really good. (Weird that the music doesn't match up with any of the visuals in the live video, though.) Still, there's nothing to preclude them working together again in future, I guess.

No need to be snide lol I like how yall have never been in Japan and are so quick to be like 'but it's a real band!!!' call me when you've studied Japanese for 15 years and been in Japan for four then you can pretend you know what the fuck you're talking about. Goodbye

Also I shouldn't have to say this but I am friends with hiLo's mom, like I'm not just some random fan lol. If it's related to NAINE I know what the fuck is going on.

Yeah, but did you know that my dad works at Nintendo?

No need to be snide lol I like how yall have never been in Japan and are so quick to be like 'but it's a real band!!!' call me when you've studied Japanese for 15 years and been in Japan for four then you can pretend you know what the fuck you're talking about. Goodbye

Congratulations, now tone down your damn ego. You're like a petulant kid bragging on the playground during recess.

What I don't understand is if TenTen was a part of the show, why wasn't he promoted in the HATE promo shots? Seems like it would have been a bigger deal if he was actively promoted as a part of the group/session? :/

This shit got real funny real quick i Love MH thank u ALL

bandomen are trolls tbh thats the moral of the story, it SUCKS when session bands have a lineup that should become a full time band but never does. MBHI/NAINE fans i feel U ALL *cries in visual kei*

LMAO DEAD. I still believe this is a formal band, and will not be swayed until TROMBE, posts otherwise. Lmao anyway, I wonder what's with all the songs from NAINE's last album being posted on yt....what you got cookin Hilo? That Live Digest was perfect btw, true vk dreams at it's finest. 

Sign in to follow this