Trombe

アルルカン(arlequin) new maxi single "PARANOIA" release

it is announced at アルルカン(arlequin) one-man live tour "「空」だから手を伸ばす(「sora」dakara te wo nobasu)" tour final 暁(aki) & 來堵(kuruto) birthday one-man live at TSUTAYA O-East at 2015/12/09 that their new maxi single "PARANOIA" will be released at 2016/03/02 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,160yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "PARANOIA" PV & off-shot), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour since Okayama CRAZY MAMA 2nd Room at 2016/03/03 and up to tour final "「傷」× ツケルTOUR FINAL-決別-" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2016/04/02

they will hold their live tour "「傷」×ツケルTOUR-呼び水-" as follows:

2016/02/28 at Ikebukuro EDGE with えんそく(ensoku) / マイナス人生オーケストラ(minus jin-say orchestra) / UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ
2016/03/09 at Takadanobaba AREA with SCAPEGOAT / REIGN / THE BLACK SWAN / Sel'm
2016/03/16 at Meguro Rock May Kan with グリーヴァ(Grieva) / 黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage) / ギャロ(THE GALLO) / DADAROMA
2016/03/17 at Takadanobaba AREA with GOTCHAROCKA / HERO / FEST VAINQUEUR / IGGY

They're releasing too many singles IMO but at the same time this band does well with shorter releases so I don't know. I did like most of their latest singles so there's that. At this rate Arlequin will into the same problem with album two that they had on "near equal" - too many of the good tracks were released as singles and the new tracks weren't enough to keep my attention.

These guys are always mildly interesting / pretty decent without being irritating, so new stuff is always welcome. Low-key lookin' forward to it.

well at least they gonna wait till march, i expected it to be in february or something...

i will look forward to it anyways. hope they get a cool new look too.

everything zeus said except my patience of arlequin has kinda worn off, i havent gotten into much since dilemma

also hopefully they do something radical with their new look because their past looks have been formulaic and zzzzz

I feel the electro-tune here  xD  but the last release was enjoyable for me so I am interested in the preview of this release :3

fucking qualia just came out, these guys aren't bad....everything just sounds the same with them. it's becoming generic and annoying.

These guys are always mildly interesting / pretty decent without being irritating, so new stuff is always welcome. Low-key lookin' forward to it.

Nailed it.

This is their best cover art tbh! qualia was Ok imo but I hope for more from PARANOIA