Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

DIR EN GREY to release new single "LOTUS"

i agree on kyo voice part.

that sounded identical with him.

and a new note has been posted on their fb, to anyone who missed it, here's some part of it that matters:

We just finished a short nationwide tour that started at the end of last year, and now are busy working on our next album.

Obviously this is a huge task and trial for us, but the five of us are all pushing forward to open up yet another door.

At this point there is no one way of describing the upcoming album just yet but if anything, I can say this for sure. There is no evolution that will come without change.

We have to this day and will

continue to face new changes and evolution without any fear.

How about you? Why don't you too try to pursue your dreams and the things you love without any fear

I wasn't a fan of the original

Who are you?!

Probably the only one on here listening Dir en grey and not liking Obscure :lol: Anyway, it was the first song I heard by them , along with the PV. I think that PV traumatized me a little so I never watched/listened it again. I was still 15...

I wasn't a fan of the original

Who are you?!

Probably the only one on here listening Dir en grey and not liking Obscure :lol: Anyway, it was the first song I heard by them , along with the PV. I think that PV traumatized me a little so I never watched/listened it again. I was still 15...

hahahha i was around that age when i first saw the PV for Obscure and it didnt bother me i quite enjoyed it but i was scared of the video for Agitated Screams of Maggots *shudders*

that one was disturbing when i watching it for the first time,

but then i like it. I cropped the part where Die literally eat his heart out as GIF

and showing it to peoples :lol: good times

Who are you?!

hahahha i was around that age when i first saw the PV for Obscure and it didnt bother me i quite enjoyed it but i was scared of the video for Agitated Screams of Maggots *shudders*

Amen.

JUST IN!!! This is one of the answers that Toshiya did for fans that been asking questions earlier on their facebook. And this is just part one.

Leo Aapalahti: Why did this particular song get chosen for the single?

Toshiya: Because it is contrasting to “Hageshisa To Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu??.

contrasting. So thic could mean really far from Hageshisa To...

Brace yourself, peeps.

I still don't like how the guitarists and Kyo's vocals blend together. I don't care if it's 'original', it's doesn't sound very good to me.

I'm not sure that's not Kyo singing over himself in the song. Live it'll be Die or Kaoru probably, but the studio version certainly sounds like Kyo on both lines.

dSbQIWna9XU

Lotus teaser on youtube.

1760466s.gif

homina-homina-homina~

Kyo is tanned now, or maybe the lighting :mrgreen:

The PV seems pretty cool from the looks of it.

But that floating woman on the ceiling,

kinda reminds me with some scenes from The Grudge D:

I'm not sure that's not Kyo singing over himself in the song. Live it'll be Die or Kaoru probably, but the studio version certainly sounds like Kyo on both lines.

It's definitely Kyo singing over himself.

In any case I kind of like what I hear. Hageshisa to... was better to me, but that's just me. I like the clip. The floating girl is awesome.

Looks like your basic " band playing, shit happening in the background " music video. I'd hope they would get a bit more creative at times and make something that would hold intrest.

lol @ exact same audio preview in PV preview.

Sounds even better now, the video looks more polished than their recent efforts as well.

dSbQIWna9XU

But that floating woman on the ceiling,

kinda reminds me with some scenes from The Grudge D: