Trombe

ex-4960. members new band "Orgy of Villains" has formed

new band "Orgy of Villains" will hold their first live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/01/07

"Orgy of Villains" members:
Vo.繚(kagari) (ex-4960.(サリー/sarry))
Gt.由真(yuma) (ex-4960., BETRAYED MY ENGAGEMENT)
Gt.Shin (ex-Gadeath-->4960.)
Ba.kino (ex-code:「13」-->Quench-->4960., BETRAYED MY ENGAGEMENT)

http://www.orgyofvillains.com/

like others mentioned recording quality is really bad but according to the short snippets they have the potential to be another great heavy sounding Vk band which is good!

Awful recording quality, but so was Viscaria and I enjoyed their album more than most other releases.

I see potential here ^^

Can't really knock them for shitty quality. If they can't afford professional production what can you do? Musically it sounds pretty good. But yeah band names like these make it very hard to be a fan. "What's your favorite band?",  "Oh orgy of villians...". 

Lmao, I hope they improve because I'd love to be a fan of a band called Orgy of Villains.

This! I could easily get down with this with anything resembling a decent recording. The clean vocals are bad but I like how they're written and the gutterals are better to say the least. Instrental sounds good(?) so short..

SIR PLEASE SPEAK UP, I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THOSE FUCKIN INSTRUMENTS

this! XD

but still although it was so quiet i think their vocalist has a pretty nice voice and the instrumental was also really good!

i thought there was a slight chance that this was a big, exciting band with all the posts in 1 day on this thread, but its mostly a roast

i love this forum

i thought there was a slight chance that this was a big, exciting band with all the posts in 1 day on this thread, but its mostly a roast

i love this forum

Well with the shit quality we have for teasers, it's too soon to tell.

Me no roast. I actually think it's pretty good. There's an admirable aspect about these "demos" that make me enjoy listening.

There's actually some fresher meat in the scene. Honing in on those vocal skills, and the band may get somewhere.

ESPECIALLY WITH THAT NAME.

their live-distributed EP "…。" will be released at their live since their first live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/01/07 (limited 666)

[track list]
01.君に咲く花(kimi ni saku hana)
02.「Genocide」