Trombe

THE BLACK SWAN new album "OUSIA-dispersed-" release

People also seem to have missed that they will be announcing an important message at this live. Usually whenever the forum reads this there is an immediate fear for a hiatus or disbandment.

If they disband, I'm burning my house down.

[track list]
THE HOPELESS (guitar & bass re-recording & full remix)
失い(ushinai) (guitar & bass re-recording & full remix)
赫音(kagune)-justitia- (guitar & bass re-recording & full remix)
赫音(kagune)-finis- (guitar & bass re-recording & full remix)
TRIPPER (guitar & bass re-recording & full remix)
DEJECTED RAIN (new arrange)
BLIND DAYS
THE WORLD IS MY ROOM
RUVISH
OUSIA

songs to be included including 1 composed by Ba.RENA, 1 composed by Gt.樹-ITSUKI- (described as hard song) and 1 with 11 minutes

優(yuu)(ex-NEGA) has acted as Piano in recording of certain song to be included in their album "OUSIA-dispersed-"

優(yuu)(ex-NEGA) has acted as Piano in recording of certain song to be included in their album "OUSIA-dispersed-"

FUCK YEAAAAHH

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS !

#bringYuuback2k16

If any of you guys have noticed, Yuu has been rather active with them at their lives lately. I'm gonna go ahead and call out their "announcement" being that Yuu will join TBS as their pianist or Len will leave and Yuu will take his place. Hopefully Len doesn't leave but, it wouldn't be bad to have Yuu in TBS.

If any of you guys have noticed, Yuu has been rather active with them at their lives lately. I'm gonna go ahead and call out their "announcement" being that Yuu will join TBS as their pianist or Len will leave and Yuu will take his place. Hopefully Len doesn't leave but, it wouldn't be bad to have Yuu in TBS.

Thanks for correcting me lestat XD

I really wanted to hear xxx in the box..come on guys.. only 5..? At least TRIPPER is getting a re recording. That song is killer, one of their best actually. I can't wait either way, 5 New tracks are better than no tracks.