Trombe

THE BLACK SWAN new album "OUSIA-dispersed-" release

it is announced at THE BLACK SWAN presents live "KILLER × KILLER CARNIVAL vol.5" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/10/11 that their new album "OUSIA" will be released, although details have not yet been announced

their new album "OUSIA-dispersed-" will be distributed at their special one-man live "Judge the Value" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/01/05, at which they will have important announcement

CRCfw_sVAAA82Y_.jpg

woooot wooot !!!

edit: this will go either well or it'll bomb and flop with generic and shitty metalcore. hopefully it'll hold a candle to NEGA's best, even though they were more of a singles band (which is precisely why im worried).

their new album "OUSIA-dispersed-" will be distributed at their special one-man live "Judge the Value" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/01/05

PLEASE tell me that this is just an advanced pre-sale, and that it'll be available nationwide shortly after!! This band cannot do a fucking live-distributed album. That would be awful!

PLEASE tell me that this is just an advanced pre-sale, and that it'll be available nationwide shortly after!! This band cannot do a fucking live-distributed album. That would be awful!

Im gunna cry if its live limited ... ive been holding off on buying the singles because i want an album

Guest lynchisizer

an album by them? :o well, I didn't see that coming...

I KNEW IT WAS COMING, AND ITS FINALLY HERE AN ALBUM...EVERYTHING JUST GOT WAY BETTER SO NEXT YEAR STUFF TO LOOK TOWARDS TO...

DADAISM#2

OUSIA-dispersed-

HYPEEEEE

A LIVE DIST ALBUM WOULD BE completely horrible HORRIBLE

on another note im gonna need previews

Can't wait for previews <3

edit: <.< sorry i just hate live limit xD and i get angry lmao

excuse me 

Edited by Messiah

Guys, if you missed it: Trombe said that the band's new album will be released, and further details have not yet been announced. In addition to this, they will distribute it (most likely in advance) at their gig in January. So to me that surely means they will have a regular store-wide edition coming, so calm down.

^ The album is released for free to those who attend the live, at that point the audience will decide on a price for the live as a whole. However, they said nothing about a nation-wide release

It doesnt even have the same name omg.

the album is called "OUSIA" and the freely distributed one "OUSIA- dispersed".

and dispersed means something like scattered or smth, so might as well just be previews.

This all seems so unnecessarily complicated... But I'm still looking forward to the album, they better have a nation wide release eventually lol! 

People also seem to have missed that they will be announcing an important message at this live. Usually whenever the forum reads this there is an immediate fear for a hiatus or disbandment.