Rosebetz

The GazettE new single 「UGLY」11/18 RELEASE !

What is the main difference between lead tracks and B-sides? Personally there are quite a few singles for which I like B-sides better than the lead song but are there any concrete differences between the two?

bands like gazettE release singles featuring a title track that is most evenly balanced between heaviness and melody, followed by a heavier song and then a lighter one. It applies most to GazettE as they have maaaany examples of thattt

Well, thanks to the preview video, I now have a new ringtone. I seriously cannot get the chorus of UGLY out of my head. I have only heard potato quality radio rips and low-ish quality previews and I'm already in love with the song. I went ahead and pre-ordered the limited edition, as my feelings towards GODDESS haven't changed.

Here's a better quality version of the YT preview from Tumblr, just in case anyone cares: https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_nxrkwkWB2c1qcxz26.mp4

bands like gazettE release singles featuring a title track that is most evenly balanced between heaviness and melody, followed by a heavier song and then a lighter one. It applies most to GazettE as they have maaaany examples of thattt

I see! I always just thought that the title track was the supposed to be the "best" song on the single but it makes sense that they would try use a song that appeals to the most people to promote a CD. 

And seeing all these positive comments makes me really hyped for this release. I have pretty high expectations for UGLY now. Can't wait!

The song is good, but I just feel like it shouldn't be the promoted song, that's all. It kind of reminds me of Clever Monkey and Headache Man, etc., etc. But then again, this might be the best choice out of the 3 for promotion. Got to hear the other songs on this single.

ngl im gonna shit my pants.

the gazette have always been such a try hard band but everything about this single is so effortlessly fucking cool and it makes me beyond hyped

So, the facebook guy which leaked DOGMA is now leaking UGLY photos from DVD content. Photos are in spoiler if you want to see... if don't want to see, don't open :)

tumblr_nxve2fGqmm1rwpswso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxve2fGqmm1rwpswso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxve2fGqmm1rwpswso3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxve2fGqmm1rwpswso4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxve2fGqmm1rwpswso5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxve2fGqmm1rwpswso6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxve2fGqmm1rwpswso7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxve2fGqmm1rwpswso8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxve2fGqmm1rwpswso9_1280.jpg

He makes the same stupid thing again he wants atention to his site so he leaks some footage .He already wrote on instagram that he is uploading UGLY just few more hours and he will write that he will upload the PV  if you follow him and bla bla, dont know how this guy gets his copy so soon always..

He makes the same stupid thing again he wants atention to his site so he leaks some footage .He already wrote on instagram that he is uploading UGLY just few more hours and he will write that he will upload the PV  if you follow him and bla bla, dont know how this guy gets his copy so soon always..

He said a friend owns a cd shop, so he can get this...

he's gonna upload it and people will get piss about and start raging...it happen with dogma and now's gonna happen with UGLY great..(im gonna just wait for hell too break loose AGAIN) 

even if i had a friend who owned a cd shop i dont think i would dare to leak stuff, i already feel guilty enough when i listen to other people's leaks loooooool

about dvd footage: everyone's hot

So I've been out fo the jrock loop for a long time now, I just heard UGLY....and I must say its like the gazette said "welcome back" 

oh i see sorry. i dont keep up with his drama LOL i just heard about depravity when nostalgia. mentioned it.

anyone care to check the facebook page and see if he dropped anything else? LOL