Trombe

girugamesh new mini album "鵺-chimera-" release

I'm not feeling this as much as Gravitation, sounds good but there's something missing. Just not as exciting as their previous release.

I can hear their old songs in these previews.
Now I am little disappointed, but maybe I change my mind when I will hear full songs.

I'm not too impressed either. Doesn't sound like its going to be as spectacular as 'gravitation' but those snippits were so damn short its kind of hard to tell.

Not the strongest chorus, but hot damn those harsh vocals.

Edit: I can't believe I'm getting my latest genuine "-core" fix from only giru and coldrain recently. (as for the past month or so)
        Sumerian and Rise need to step up, Nippon revolution.

for info only, 克哉(katsuya)(ex-CodeRebirth) has participated in mix mastering of their new mini album "鵺-chimera-"

Damn, that's amazing!! And FYI: Katsuya has released two solo singles under the name "Misanthropist" !

I thought the song itself rocked it out a lot, like Gravitation was more my speed generally... But Chimera is a nice throwback to older Girugamesh that I know a lot of fans miss a lot. The music video on the other hand was really, truly amazing. I haven't liked a Girugamesh music video in YEARS and this one was fucking amazing.

It's a pity that in the past Girugamesh never had much of budget to film good production PVs even compared to newer bands in the same label. :<

Most of their PVs looked cheaper like shooting the band playing instruments the entire song.

As a fan of progressive metal and the "djent" sound, I'm always glad to hear Giru continue with it in their tonal direction.  I have always liked their ability to weave melodic vocal melodies into their songs as well, while maintaining the heavy edge.  I solid single and look forward to the EP release.

OMG are they done with that genic metalcore shit that was gravitation that everyone was ball's deep in. This actually sounds like old (one and only truly good giru), So glad he lost that overused garbage harsh and went back to his roots. Yummy 

- dolly approves of at least the MV song