Sign in to follow this  
-NOVA-

DISREIGN New Single 「枯れ蓮」(KAREHASU) 2015.12.14 Release

yesssssssssssssssss

This preview actually got me very interested. I really hope JENZiiH is the composer of all three songs.

I honestly don't think YOHIO have what it takes to compose these kind of songs. But if it turns out that YOHIO actually is the composer, I'll gladly taking off my hat for him.

Btw YOHIO seriously, stop releasing Christmas albums and geeking around in musicals and singing bad Swedish cover songs for late artists.

This is what you should focus on, money is fun I know, but do you want to be remembered as the runner up from Melodifestivalen that during aftermath only focused on milking money from young Swedish kids and singing in shopping malls just to receive a montly income? Nah, you should focus on visual kei with your band mates in DISREIGN in the Japanese market.

The title preview seems very GazettE like, I also notice some Kyo-esque vocals in the b-sides or at least an attempt at that kind of appeal.

I was gonna come in here to make sure YOHIO is still having a merry KAREHASU-mas with that embarrassing holiday album but nah, respect to these efforts I'll give it it's fair shot when I can! 

Music is slightly better than that X-Mas crap but still nothing special. Its even more grating that he's using Japanese vocals. To me its just screaming "PLZ NOTICE US!!!!!" Id prefer it if it was in english. Also, I thought mustache dude was going to be a one time thing....probably for lol's. But it seems as if he plans to be taken seriously with it. Good luck.

Dude, just stop.

you should focus on visual kei with your band mates in DISREIGN in the Japanese market.

That's actually what he already have said he is going to do from 2016. The entire band is moving to Tokyo. (He haven't announced it in English or Swedish yet though).

This preview actually got me very interested. I really hope JENZiiH is the composer of all three songs.

I honestly don't think YOHIO have what it takes to compose these kind of songs. But if it turns out that YOHIO actually is the composer, I'll gladly taking off my hat for him.

Btw YOHIO seriously, stop releasing Christmas albums and geeking around in musicals and singing bad Swedish cover songs for late artists.

This is what you should focus on, money is fun I know, but do you want to be remembered as the runner up from Melodifestivalen that during aftermath only focused on milking money from young Swedish kids and singing in shopping malls just to receive a montly income? Nah, you should focus on visual kei with your band mates in DISREIGN in the Japanese market.

It's ok, vk is already dead so it can't become worse even with this shit

i like hoe he didnt go full on kyo.  i like  it

OMG i love it, and them vocals and instru were on point this time.

its funny how he has his makeup on point and other vker's dont

what grieva do to gauze is disreign to dogma/later gazette (with deathgaze, D.I.D. etc in the mix too)

and i kinda like it!!! KILL ME.

and if it wasnt gaijin kei or coming from a troll like yohio i'd ride their dicks moderately hard

what grieva do to gauze is disreign to dogma/later gazette (with deathgaze, D.I.D. etc in the mix too)

and i kinda like it!!! KILL ME.

and if it wasnt gaijin kei or coming from a troll like yohio i'd ride their dicks moderately hard

Oh god lol,

Im glad people actually enjoy their music since i know from the start people looked down on it because of Yohio but they are really building a good rep for themselves :)

Sign in to follow this