Trombe

KEEL new album "R'lyeh" release

it is announced at KEEL & 犬神サアカス團(inugami circus-dan) 2-man live "Singularity" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2015/08/16 that KEEL new album "R'lyeh" will be released through indie CD stores at 2015/10/07 (2,700yen)

[track list]
01.fanfale
02.発火(hakka)
03.Ella
04.ラプンツェル(rapunzel)
05.deep sleep
06.告白(kokuhaku)

KEEL & STEREO.C.K will hold their 2-man live "ALL TOMORROW'S PARTY 2015" at Shimokitazawa SHELTER at 2015/09/26

KEEL line-up at 2015/09/26:
Vo.ryo
Gt.aie
Ba.kazuya (deadman)
Dr.Tomoi

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "Float of R'lyeh" at Shinsaibashi FANJ at 2015/10/07, at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2015/10/08 and at Shibuya DESEO at 2015/10/10

i stopped breathing during fanfale...i thought ryo's done it all but the things he did with his voice in that minute...oh my GOD

the others arent sticking out to me that much, it'll likely be the same as the last mini where i was obsessed with 3 songs and thought the rest were ok

it'll likely be the same as the last mini where i was obsessed with 3 songs and thought the rest were ok

^This. It sounds wonderful tho! I'm looking forward to the full versions

i stopped breathing during fanfale...i thought ryo's done it all but the things he did with his voice in that minute...oh my GOD

the others arent sticking out to me that much, it'll likely be the same as the last mini where i was obsessed with 3 songs and thought the rest were ok

YES! "fanfale"has been my favourite one since i heard it live for the first time. 

Can't wait to get the CD.

PERFECT!

their live-limited BOOTLEG LIVE DVD "Migration Bootleg" will be released at their one-man live tour "Float of R'lyeh" at Shinsaibashi FANJ at 2015/10/07, at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2015/10/08 and at Shibuya DESEO at 2015/10/10 (2,700yen), which will include scene of their 2-man live "Singularity" at Shinsaibashi FANJ at 2015/08/07 and "Fanfale" PV

KEEL with kazuya(deadman) SET-LIST at 2015/09/26:

01.ニードル(needle)
02.Water lilies
03.禍人(magabito)
04.Ella
05.ラプンツェル(rapunzel)
06.deep sleep
07.ハッピーバースディ(happy birthday)
08.腐肉と果実(funiku to kajitsu)
09.発火(hakka)
10.fanfale
11.Siren