Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

lol, what the hell of a difference does it make if he posts all of 'em

Exactly! Best case scenario he gives us a .rar file with all of them. What I think he might do is make youtube videos for a few of them...

lol, what the hell of a difference does it make if he posts all of 'em

I take it he just wants to feel special and hoard for a few days. It's whatever I can wait a little longer.

There's some guy tagging the gazette, Sony and PSC facebooks on his posts haha

i just replied to the little fucker, i hope he gets blocked xD

Had something to do for an hour still nothing haha, the wait is killing me.

EDIT: He posted a link to ominous...

yeah i just saw it,

hurray, the only track that has been out on youtube for a fucking week, great choice...

yeah i just saw it,

hurray, the only track that has been out on youtube for a fucking week, great choice...

The replies are lol worthy though, google translated one for me to this "You are son of a bitch or what? Everyone has ever heard this on Youtube your broken into"

The replies are lol worthy though, google translated one for me to this "You are son of a bitch or what? Everyone has ever heard this on Youtube your broken into"

hahaha i just translated that one, they are indeed funny

btw in his own words "I nearly to Sleep,Nothing Can Show within 12hours".

at this point i say fuck this guy, I'll just wait for the release ^^

hahaha i just translated that one, they are indeed funny

btw in his own words "I nearly to Sleep,Nothing Can Show within 12hours".

at this point i say fuck this guy, I'll just wait for the release ^^

Yeah he seems to just be stringing us along. I really thought today would be the day too. 

Yeah he seems to just be stringing us along. I really thought today would be the day too. 

bruh, what an anti-climax, waiting all this time for nothing

i just hope someone else uploads it, or it'll just be back to waiting till the 26th

Oh my god, you guys are acting like he's not gonna upload anything else! This guy would probably be scared shitless that PSC would execute him if he leaked the entire thing so early... idk! :shrug:

He said that he's not gonna leak the entire album all at once, but I'm sure he'll upload something else soon. I don't understand why people are getting so butthurt and saying that he's "stringing us along" when he's showing an unboxing vid, uploading DVD screenshots, asking what songs people want to hear the most, and uploading a CD rip of a song that has been leaked (in lesser quality). He may be a tease, but it looks like there's more to follow.

Not trying to be a dick, here. If this were some [super rare] live-limited release and he was making all of these teaser posts, I would understand the anger, and I would join in on it, but this is a widely anticipated album that will be available in many formats in presumably many countries, therefore very accessible, and will leak in a few days.

Trust me, the wait for this album is driving me insane, and I'm doubling the torture by staying away from audio previews/leaks. Basically, what I'm taking away from the unboxing video and screenshots is more stuff to look forward to in the coming days. And if I were going to cave in and listen to the music ahead of time, I'd be glad for an HQ rip of OMINOUS and anticipate more stuff to follow. Be patient, and let the guy get some sleep!

CD rip of a song that has been leaked (in lesser quality). He may be a tease, but it looks like there's more to follow.

this is where you're wrong. After repeatedly asking which songs people wanted to hear, he uploaded OMINOUS, which was uploaded by the official GazettE channel more than 2 weeks ago.

He's not a tease, he's an attention seeking whore.