Trombe

Sadie 10th anniversary concept best album "DECADE" release

Sadie 10th anniversary concept best album "DECADE" will be released at 2015/04/08 (2 TYPE)

fan-club-limited edition (9,180yen) will include 5CDs (60 songs)+10th anniversary memorial booklet, and regular edition (3,510yen) will include 3CDs (37 songs) only

So they're re-releasing MASTER OF ROMANCE with a few cuts from COLD BLOOD and maybe some indie tracks? Because I don't see a way in hell anything off the last three albums should make it onto a "best-of" collection.

So they're re-releasing MASTER OF ROMANCE with a few cuts from COLD BLOOD and maybe some indie tracks? Because I don't see a way in hell anything off the last three albums should make it onto a "best-of" collection.

I agree. 60 songs for the limited and 37 songs for the regular. It's a good deal I suppose.

I'd rather they put more into releasing something good than maybe re-recording some tracks and doing photo shoots for the booklet.

Besides, they already have 2 best-of collections and they pretty much consisted of the same tracks.

I am curious to know what the "concept" behind their best album is. If it's as "well" conceptualized as "GANGSTA", I'm going to laugh.

Ugh, all these bands cashing in on 10 year shit. Just stop. It's not worth it. Bands like DEATHGAZE, lynch., Sadie, etc. are just not worth it. 

Ugh, all these bands cashing in on 10 year shit. Just stop. It's not worth it. Bands like DEATHGAZE, lynch., Sadie, etc. are just not worth it. 

DEATHGAZE? Maybe.

Sadie? Definitely not.

But lynch.? They've been a quality band since the beginning, and judging from the previews they're actually redoing all of the songs on their anniversary album, so it's shaping up to be a solid release nonetheless.

As hasty as this reaction may be...

dbf693e18b12758544247ddddc7b7592.gif

Under the following conditions would I have actually been excited for this:

- GANTSTA NEVER happened. (For what it's worth, I loved MADRIGAL de MARIA; sue me!)

- The limited version wasn't fan club limited

I know, I know.

The whole "Sadie is ripping off Dir en grey" thing is getting old.....but I couldn't help myself :3

Sadie%20Grey_zpsixes308x.jpg

Looks like we've got a tracklist for the fan club version:

-Type-S-

赤蝶々 / 迷彩 / a holy terrors / Crimson Tear / Grieving the dead soul / Ice Romancer / 陽炎

ドレス / クライモア / 棘-toge- / Juggernaut / Rosario-ロザリオ- / METEOR / 斑-まだら- / 雪月花

-Type-A1-

confusion / Payment of vomiter / marionette / Recall / アゲハの亡骸

ever / 愛しさは孤独の支配者 / Regret / little prayer / RED LINE / daydream

-Type-A2-

Dearest / Rain fall / 躯 ~mukuro~ / 愛の罠 / Jealousy / THE REQUIEM

bleach / DEAD END / TOKYO GYPSY / RIZE A FLAG / THE NEVER

-Type-L-

心眼 / Barking the Enemy / サイコカルチャー / MAD ROID / VIRTUAL FAKEMAN / RODEO SCREAM

SUICIDAL ROCK CITY / Sexual Affection / Gimmick / HOWLING / Deadly Masquerade / 妄想被虐性癖

-Type-B-

true word / 声 / tear drop / 追恋の華 / 嘘にまみれた真実の底 / 瞼の憂鬱 / 優シク殺シテ

サヨナラの果て / サイレントイヴ / Swallow Rain / MESSAGE FROM HERE

They all spell: SAALB....... I don't get it.

No indication of whether or not the songs will be remastered/re-recorded, but according to the band's official website, the last two discs will be omitted from the standard edition.

Source: Face Music Online Shop