Trombe

NIGHTMARE new album, official brochures e-Book ver., maxi single & LIVE Blu-ray/DVD release

NIGHTMARE new album "CARPE DIEM" will be released at 2015/03/25 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (3,600yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Quints" PV), limited edition TYPE B (3,600yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition TYPE C (2,800yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Siva
02.僕の嫌いな君が死んだら、僕は笑うのだろうか(boku no kirai na kimi ga shindara boku wa warau no darou ka)
03.TABOO
04.恍惚(koukotsu)
05.Quints
06.入滅(nyuumetsu)-entering nirvana-
07.blur
08.Demand
09.NAMELESS
10.fade
11.the DOOL
12.極上脳震煉獄・弐式(gokujou noushin rengoku nishiki)
13.Tao (included in regular edition TYPE C)

[limited edition TYPE B DVD track list]
NIGHTMARE FC Limited Live 2015 @ EX THEATER ROPPONGI
01.blur
02.Such a Nonsense System
03.Buddies

carpediem_type_a.jpg
carpediem_type_b.jpg
carpediem_type_c.jpg

I'm loving the new single release, they absolutely impressed me! I'm particularly fond of the b-sides the most so I'm definitely ready for the next album. I figured it would come out this year due to the whole 15th anniversary deal, but not this soon. This will also be their tenth album so I'm hoping for something on the level of anima and the self-titled album.

Even so, last year's album 'TBONTB' was still surprisingly good in my opinion. Not their best, but definitely not their worst. As long as they have tracks on the same level as Aizou Rondo and Such a Nonsense System, I'm satisfied.

hopefully it's 10 nu-metal nightmare, 2 shitty ballads kind of album, such a nonsense system is awesome and gave me feels

Same here. I hope Super Booger Man and Such a Nonsense being bonus songs mean they're looking into creating better heavy songs instead of discarding them. 

The title is "CARPE DIEM". No tracklist so far.

EDIT: hand Trombe a trophy for fastest OP title editor ever, please. That was impressive.

EDIT #2: Tracklist:

[CD]

01_Siva
02_僕の嫌いな君が死んだら、僕は笑うのだろうか (Boku no kirai na kimi ga shindara, boku wa warau no darouka)
03_TABOO
04_NAMELESS
05_Quints
06_入滅-entering nirvana- (Nyuumetsu)
07_blur
08_Demand
09_恍惚 (Koukotsu)
10_fade
11_the DOOL
12_.極上脳震煉獄・弐式 (Gokujou Noushin Rengoku.Ichishiki)
13_Love called rerigeon (Included in type B and C)

[TYPE A DVD]
「Quints」Music Clip

[TYPE B DVD]
NIGHTMARE FC Limited Live 2015 @ EX THEATER ROPPONGI
1_blur 
2_Buddies 
3_Such a Nonsense System

are they even taking themselves seriously anymore? nhf carpe diem teenage-deep bullshit, they did better naming in 2004 tbh (they did everything better back than)

horrid cover previews

I'm loving the new single release, they absolutely impressed me! I'm particularly fond of the b-sides the most so I'm definitely ready for the next album. I figured it would come out this year due to the whole 15th anniversary deal, but not this soon. This will also be their tenth album so I'm hoping for something on the level of anima and the self-titled album.

Yeah.. that's the thing with Nightmare. The b-sides are usually much better than the A-sides, IMHO there have been very little exceptions until now (MR BOOGER MAN is such a one).

And.. anima and the self-titled album? So you basically hope it's going to be the best and the worst at the same time? That is indeed impossible.

I mean the last single wasn't really that bad, but the single before that was terrible. So everything is still open.

And I just wonder how people still get off from the TRACKLIST? It doesn't say a single thing about the actual sound, and especially in japanese music the titles can be so random they don't even match with the actual lyrics.

CD japan states that there are 14 songs on the new album. Since I was unable to double check the traklist I posted and it doesn't come from the OHP (that still shows nothing) there's a chance the tracklist is incomplete or false. It could be a mistake on CD japan too but since they copypaste what labels send them about the CDs I am inclined to think the list we know is partial or wrong.

There was no 14th song but the tracklists have been changed somewhat from the leak. B type has up until track 12 (one song less than the leak) and the regular edition had a different bonus track or a tite change (for the better, no doubt) also track 9 has also been changed:

[CD]
01_Siva
02_僕の嫌いな君が死んだら、僕は笑うのだろうか
03_TABOO
04_恍惚
05_Quints
06_入滅-entering nirvana-
07_blur
08_Demand
09_NAMELESS
10_fade
11_the DOOL
12_極上脳震煉獄・弐式
13_Tao

The titles seems great ,.. 

06 入滅-entering nirvana-
09 恍惚
11 the DOOL (is it the FOOL type of short melody crazy track !?)
12 極上脳震煉獄・弐式 ( CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS NEW SERIES )

WHAT!?

This is a good ass Nightmare song... The look is fresh, the set is gorgeous, the song is ENERGETIC and INTERESTING. The constant backup vocals buff out Yomi's singing so well.

It's just a bona-fide jam.

Interesting song. I could see myself digging it, but can the interested hold through a whole album? I've been turned on by some of their singles, but when it comes to their albums (I'd say the last 3 or 4 albums), they can't hold the awesomeness. So we'll see.

Quints sounds amazing with that strong chorus and overall impressive looking video. It would be nice if the album could live up to this song!

And.. anima and the self-titled album? So you basically hope it's going to be the best and the worst at the same time? That is indeed impossible.

Man, opinions must be a hard thing to comprehend for you OR even "impossible". xD I'm sorry to hear that you think your opinion is fact, but I'd imagine you have a close-minded way of thinking either way. Not because you have a different opinion from mine, but due to the fact that you had to point out that I was apparently wrong? lol Have fun replying buddy, I hate to lose any more of my time on petty arguments.