Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

^You are not a mangareader? Thought so the whole time lol.

Also i dont like how they call Nanika "something" in the subtitles. Ofc its "correct", but it just sounds weird.

And yea nice Leorio scene :D

Naw I am a manga reader, but I stopped at the chimera ant arc so all of this is totally new for me :)

THANK'S 4 THE SPOILERS SAKU-KEWN <3

though i've already read it in manga so whatever

not really a spoiler since we already knew Leorio was in this episode because of the preview last episode and if somebody really thought he didn't have a nen ability by now then damn... I guess the part about punching Ging's lights out is a spoiler though :P

YO are you for real?

I'm like hella excited now, Digimon is my shit and the original was my favorite of all time. you don't even know how many people I have to go tell about this shit... they're gonna lose it like I am right now XD

stoked for that, let's see how that'll turn out, but i think a also always was in the team that liked digimon way more than pokemon (although both were pretty awesome...)

also i think it's worth mentioning that so far i'm really pleased with the new black butler season!

that circus setting is really great and the latest episode had some really cool visuals too plus i like all the characters and voice actors.

much yes to that

tokyo ghoul ep5 was great aswell.

I agree ^^ just watched the 6th episode it's getting better and better :D

omg tokyo ghoul is so stimulating, gosh my pleasure area is on overdrive. so hot, so good.

Yeah last episode of Ghoul was pretty damn good, ending had me like oh shit! XD I have to admit it started off kinda questionable but the last three episodes have been excellent.

Don't laugh at me now, but I'm watching Digimon Adventure. In Japanese, of course. Not in Finnish. No one watches that unless they wanna laugh the first 3 episodes and then headdesk the rest of the series.

Well here we go, this is some great news :D

The official website has revealed the air date for the second season of Ryohgo Narita’s Durarara!! has been announced. The second season is scheduled to air this January which falls under the winter 2015 anime season.

Durarara-2nd-Season-Air-Date-Announced-C

Durarara!! 2nd Season PV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlWUpodiGv0

The staff was also announced for the second season and is as follows:

Original: Narita Ryohgo “Durarara!!“

Original Illustration: Suzuhito Yasuda

Director: Takahiro Omori

Series Composition: Noboru Takagi

Character Design: Takahiro Kishida

Music: Makoto Yoshimori

Animation Production: Shunatsu

This new anime is part of the 10th anniversary celebration of the Durarara!! series, which began as a light novel series in 2004 published by ASCII Media Works’ Dengeki Bunko. The original light novels ended in January this year, but the creator of the series Ryohgo Narita, has stated that he will be begin a new series of light novels titled Durarara!! SH, set two years after the original’s conclusion. The first issue will release on April 10th. The light novels received an anime adaptation in 2010 from animation studio Brains Base. In addition, two manga adaptations were also released and a few visual novels. To date the light novels has a total of 13 volumes. and are illustrated by Suzuhito Yasuda.

The new Durarara!! season will continue on from the original and will begin it’s debut this winter.

welp it's good to know when it'll be airing and also great to know they will be starting exactly where they left off at the end of the first season.

Finally watched the first Persona 3 movie. Good but could've been better. Thank gawwwd it's planned for a trilogy.

Still watching...

Akame ga Kill

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

Persona 4 The Golden Animation

Tokyo ESP

Close to dropping...

Aldnoah.Zero

Argevollen

welp it's good to know when it'll be airing and also great to know they will be starting exactly where they left off at the end of the first season.

i guess it's time to re-watch first season because i watched it like 4 years ago and barely remember what was going on there.

Its good to rewatch that series anyways... It's one of those shows that makes more sense and becomes more enjoyable the more you watch it. I've seen it like 3 times from beginning to end and each time I notice new shit that I never realized before :D

it was really good but i remember i hated the ending lol and yeah there are tons of easter eggs in the show. iirc there even was some reference to Baccano!