Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

Kuroshitsuji Book of Circus

BsQmcVxIcAEgBhQ.png

omfg I love sebbie's badass look-into-the-eye-stare.

and Love stage!! :'D

Sebastian is back!
Zankyou was pretty nice for a first episode. Can't wait for the next weeks.

Persona is already a mess. Why did it even need a remake in the first place?

Sebastian is back!

Zankyou was pretty nice for a first episode. Can't wait for the next weeks.

Persona is already a mess. Why did it even need a remake in the first place?

I heard it was supposed to be a new game + version of the game and only cover the major parts that were added in golden, people who didn't play the original game were probably really confused at the pace xD

I heard it was supposed to be a new game + version of the game and only cover the major parts that were added in golden, people who didn't play the original game were probably really confused at the pace xD

Yeah, I heard about that as well, and I have a bit of a background of Persona. But for people who know nothing about Persona at all, this pace his totally confusing and too quick. I don't get how this will be only half as long as the other P4 series though.

Yeah, I heard about that as well, and I have a bit of a background of Persona. But for people who know nothing about Persona at all, this pace his totally confusing and too quick. I don't get how this will be only half as long as the other P4 series though.

They'll probably just rush through the parts that were in the original series, I still need to play golden so I'm probably going to wait until I beat that before I check this out.

I've been on a little anime kick since I've finished my exams
Finished Katekyo Hitman, Reborn! (finally), Kill la Kill, Coppelion, Fate Zero, Yuushibu and Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. 

I started and finished Trigun along with the movie...

As for currently watching, Aldnoah.zero hasn't really impressed me so far but we'll see about that I guess. Akame ga Kill seems promising even though I haven't read the manga, Tokyo Ghoul I WILL persist with due to my love of the manga and Free! is just.... of course that had to be on there > <

Non ongoing series include Texhnolyze, Groove Adventure Rave and Aoi Bungaku
And currently downloading the Kara no Kyoukai lot along with Perfect Blue

Not gonna lie, sword art online II is looking somewhat promising so far.... Although so did the first season at first as well. I guess we'll see how it pans out, hopefully it doesn't get all screwey like the the first did.

/feeling optimistic

Speaking of Kara no kyoukai , I've never seen it... I remember putting it on my to do list, but never got to it. I mean there's a lot of movies (almost a dozen I believe) so, I would probably need some serious time to get through it.

Thanks for reminding me, I'm gonna do that sometime. Always heard good things about that series.

^ THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT A TYPE-MOON FAG THEN :P and neither am i, though, but i really like those movies. and there's not that much i think, just 8 movies (most of which are quite short) + few extras. 

oh well fuck that shitty NGNL i'm watching now, better rewatch these movies instead P:

dude seriously? NGNL was one of the best (if not the best) show from last season... you're crazy :P what episode you on?

btw I actually am a type-moon fag whenever it comes to Fate/Stay Night related stuff, otherwise not really xD

dude seriously? NGNL was one of the best (if not the best) show from last season... you're crazy :P what episode you on?

btw I actually am a type-moon fag whenever it comes to Fate/Stay Night related stuff, otherwise not really xD

MAYBE BUT JUST BEACAUSE ALL ANIMES ARE SHIT NOWADAYS. i mean come on, all these male characters who are losers but gather around themselves harems of girls are such a cliché. and that dora girl too, ew. in my anime days i watched tons of animes like this one just with slightly different plot. also it's soooo predictable! knowledge about what happens next is really pisses me off, ugh. sissy parts are even worse! how many times did we hear this pathetical bullshit like "I BELIEVE IN HUMANITY BLAH BLAH"? 7 episodes so far but the more i watch the worse it gets. 

I haven't seen anything this season besides Argevollen that I don't like. Rail Wars is iffy. I might give it another episode before I make my final decision. SAO, Tokyo Ghoul, Aldnoah.Zero, Mahouka, Fairy Tail, Akame ga Kill! (this was pretty dope for a first episode) are all on my to watch list.

EDIT: Also forgot about Zankyou no Terror. Not bad but the plot needs more episodes to really develop.

Watched the 1st ep of Zankyou no Terror today, it seems okay enough, so gonna follow it to see where it goes...

Also began watching Rainbow (thx for the recommendation, Gaz!) and it's super-depressing lmao. But it's not bad, so gonna continue.

^ you will experience ZETTAI ZETSUBOU in the middle of the series tho ;__;

also just rewatched half of kara no kyoukai movies after 4 years and it's even better than i remember! damn i miss such moody stuff like that.

^ you will experience ZETTAI ZETSUBOU in the middle of the series tho ;__;

also just rewatched half of kara no kyoukai movies after 4 years and it's even better than i remember! damn i miss such moody stuff like that.

Any "moody" stuff to recommend? I'm all up for that tbh.

Man with each episode of Captain Earth I end up liking it more and more :) really digging the direction it's going right now. Also another 2 cour show from last season that just gets better and better with every episode is Haikyuu! love it to death, Also Hinata and Kageyama are so cute together :wub:

I also started Rail Wars! which was okayish i guess and Barakamon which is really good so far!

I still have tons of stuff to watch from the new season... still haven't started Tokyo Ghoul or Zankyou no Terror... This week I will do this.

Any "moody" stuff to recommend? I'm all up for that tbh.

it depends on what kind of moody stuff you want to watch. any specific genres you like? i myself prefer dark or bloody ones. also gambling animes are my weak spot too.

but yeah those kara no kyoukai and perfect blue movies are must watch for everyone. 

moody as in dark, hopeless, misantrophic etc.:

Monster, Ergo Proxy, Texhnolyze

moody as in melancholic:

Kino no Tabi, Hotarubi no Mori e, Samurai X Trust and Betrayal (this one would fit into the "dark" cathegory aswell tho)

also Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin, Berserk, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Hellsing OVAs, Claymore. though i'm pretty sure you have already seen most of these lol

moody as in dark, hopeless, misantrophic etc.:

Monster, Ergo Proxy, Texhnolyze

moody as in melancholic:

Kino no Tabi, Hotarubi no Mori e, Samurai X Trust and Betrayal (this one would fit into the "dark" cathegory aswell tho)

Hotarobi and Kenshin I've already watched. I started Ergo Proxy and Texhnolyze years ago. Totally forgot about those. I should finish them. Thanks!

also Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin, Berserk, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Hellsing OVAs, Claymore. though i'm pretty sure you have already seen most of these lol

I have yet to finish Phantom, and strangely enough I've only watched NGE from this line-up. Started watching the Kara no Kyoukai movies a while back so I have yet to finish all of them.

I watch pretty much any genre, as long as it can drag me in I'm good. I have a weakness for mecha though for some reason.

Anyway, thanks! I know what to do during the moments I'm not watching new season stuff :)

I really liked Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom... I should rewatch it some time actually. You should totally watch Claymore though if you haven't seen it before, and then go read the manga afterwards :)

yeah manga is pure gold! paused it almost 2 years ago, though. i wonder how long it takes until it finished :v