Ping Pong The Animation

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin

Seikoku no Dragonar

Selector Infected WIXOSS

Sidonia no Kishi

Soredemo sekai wa Utsukushii

Soul Eater NOT!

YELLOW = My Favorites

Out of all my Favorites my top three series this season would be; No Game No Life, Isshuukan Friends, Soredemo sekai wa Utsukushii But really all the ones bolded in Yellow are really Good series that I'm really loving right now :)

all the stuff I'm watching this season:

Akuma no Riddle

Baby Steps

Black Bullet

Blade & Soul

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Captain Earth

Fuuun Ishin Dai Shogun

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka?

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Haikyuu!

Hitsugi no Chaika

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san

Isshuukan Friends

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Kenzen Robo Daimidaler

M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation

Mekakucity Actors

No Game No Life

Ping Pong The Animation

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin

Seikoku no Dragonar

Selector Infected WIXOSS

Sidonia no Kishi

Soredemo sekai wa Utsukushii

Soul Eater NOT!

YELLOW = My Favorites

Out of all my Favorites my top three series this season would be; No Game No Life, Isshuukan Friends, Soredemo sekai wa Utsukushii But really all the ones bolded in Yellow are really Good series that I'm really loving right now :)

I'm really happy with how Black Bullet turned out and Gokukoku surprised me in a good way. Ping Pong is an odd series but I'm enjoying it.

Haikyuu though. It dragged me in and isn't letting me go again. I need more of Kageyama/Tsukishima being a mess.

Started with Wolf's Rain yesterday, since I never completely saw it when it streamed on Mtv. Into episode 6 and love it already. Great soundtrack.

Guest mitsu the indie girl

Attack on Titan. It's badass.

Currently marathoning Kuroko no Basket. Finished the first season today, can't wait for summer holidays to watch the rest!

Currently marathoning Kuroko no Basket. Finished the first season today, can't wait for summer holidays to watch the rest!

Kurobasu is so addicting once you start it. Be sure to watch the NG Shuus and OVAs too! :)

Will do! Noted :D So far my favourite characters are Kagami, Kuroko, Hyuga, Kiyoshi and Midorima.

I'm quite partial to Kise myself :D I wish there was more episodes with him ;_;

I just realized that there is only two more episodes till Yowamushi Pedal ends... now I'm kinda sad :(

Will do! Noted :D So far my favourite characters are Kagami, Kuroko, Hyuga, Kiyoshi and Midorima.

I'm quite partial to Kise myself :D I wish there was more episodes with him ;_;

I just realized that there is only two more episodes till Yowamushi Pedal ends... now I'm kinda sad :(

Kise is awesome. I mainly love the Midorima/Takao, Kise/Kasamatsu, and Hyuuga/Izuki pairs... After rewatching a few episodes I've come to notice my slight preference for Kasamatsu-senpai though I don't really have a clue why. I guess from the main cast I really do like Kuroko, Hyuuga and Izuki. Aomine, Takao, and Kise too.

Also, only little over three months and then the new Yowamushi Pedal season will be there :)

Guest MollyMouse

Kill la kill , and I recently finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica , which made me hella depressed....but , aparently there is MORE  , so OH FRIGGIN JOY! MORE CRYING!

Also Creamy Mami , Nichijou , and Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan <3

Kise is awesome. I mainly love the Midorima/Takao, Kise/Kasamatsu, and Hyuuga/Izuki pairs... After rewatching a few episodes I've come to notice my slight preference for Kasamatsu-senpai though I don't really have a clue why. I gues from the main cast I really do like Kuroko, Hyuuga and Izuki. Aomine, Takao, and Kise too.

Also, only little over three months and then the new Yowamushi Pedal season will be there :)

Yeah I know... but I don't want to wait that long, especially since where it's at now Is right in the thick of the action. I have no clue how they'll be able to come to a stopping point that would be satisfying in only two episodes, I figure it'll probably end on a huge cliffhanger and leave us waiting months for the second season. The only good thing is that it'll definitely be ending during the interhigh so when the second season does start it'll be right in the middle of the action so there shouldn't be no slow start.

All I've been watching the past week was hentai. Love the vanilla stuff. ;)

Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai

Tennen Koi-iro Alcohol

Chichiiro Toiki

Furueru Kuchibiru

Oshaburi Announcer

Nee Summer!

Maki-chan to Nau

Tropical Kiss

I love Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai and Tropical Kiss... two of the best from recent years IMO. I also recently downloaded Oshaburi Announcer but haven't watched it yet. Are you a Subdesu fan/supporter?

^ Any specifics you're into? I only watch romance/vanilla types.

@OriginalSaku

Not really a fan, I mostly just get the raws cuz it's fairly easy for me to understand what's going on.

Oh my... lol. Hmm, try these?

Renketsu Houshiki

Mezzo Forte

Stringendo+Accelerando Ultimatum Sera

Love Selection: The Animation

Fella Pure: Mitarashi-san Chi no Jijou - The Animation

Koikishi Purely☆Kiss: The Animation

Aneki... My Sweet Elder Sister: The Animation

I haven't seen a couple of these but based on the descriptions and recommendations, it fits your hardcore needs.

Since the summer season is about to kick off this week/next week, I should go through all the anime I've been following and give my thoughts.

Hunter x Hunter is about to come to a close of the Chimera Ant arc. Finally. As much as I enjoyed the antagonists, the build-up, and the general story 60 episodes is enough. The manga started back up a few weeks ago so I anticipate them taking a small break to let Togashi get ahead in the story before picking back up. Enjoyed it immensely, but haven't seen the last few episodes because I read ahead and I know how it ends. 9.5-10/10.

Black Bullet should be called Emotional Whiplash: The Show. The SnK style pacing at the beginning did it no favors, but once it slowed down it became somewhat enjoyable. Sometimes, BB doesn't know what it wants to be. The loli harem and Gastrea sides of the show work together well enough, but more character development would have been nice. Especially between Rentaro and Kisara. There's a lot of love there that the show cut out and skipped over. BB could have done with 26 episodes and not 13. I think it was decently popular, so I'm looking forward to BB2 sometime next Fall/Winter. 7/10.

Nobunaga the Fool was a "meh" show with an alright ending. I didn't like the twist at the end with Mitsuhide, since I believe that he's fundamentally the reason why everything ends up the way it does and because of that he shouldn't be seen as Jesus. Everything else more or less fell into line with my expectations. I wouldn't recommend this show to anyone and I probably won't go back and marathon it, but it was an OK show in an otherwise underwhelming season. 5/10.

Seikoku no Dragonar could have been better. Way better. The premise was outstanding but what I got was a TnA show with tentacle rape and little character development between Ash and Eco for about ten episodes. Honestly, Silvia/Veronica/Rebecca/Lucca had way more character development and even entire episodes dedicated to them (and I give no shits about them!). Also, the lack of any other male at Dragonar Academy is lazy. Can the author not write another compelling male character that isn't a villain? The story also kept using the same contrived "kidnap" plan, and there's only so many times I can stand the same copout strategy within 13 episodes. It will probably come back, but if it's more of the same next season I'll drop it before I get to 20. 4/10.

I didn't even finish Gokukoku no Brynhildr because reading the subtitles sounds like the ramblings of a painkiller addict mixed with jokes about flat chests. The overall dark tone of the show also doesn't make it seem like it'll end well. Either everyone is going to decompose to death or there's going to be a gigantic deus ex machina to save Kuroneko. I hate deus ex machinas. They're lazy as fuck. The only props I can give this show is to the alert protagonist Murakami, who always has his head on his shoulders and says things that make sense. 4/10

No Game No Life was the biggest surprise of the season for me. I caught up on it yesterday and I enjoy the concept and the world. I love the references to other anime they throw in (when I can catch them), and the methodical approach to everything Blank does is a much nicer twist than succeeding via the power of friendship, plot armor, and budget constraints! The art can use some work since it's way too bright in some scenes for me to clearly follow what's going on, but that's literally my only complaint. I'm already looking forward to NGNL2. 8/10

Blade & Soul was absolute shit. Alka had no character development by design, yet we followed her around everywhere, which led to 11 episodes of "I don't really care about this woman. At all". The supporting cast was nice, but there were too many people that died for the sake of people dying and not enough story. I also have too many unanswered questions, like the names of the antagonists, their motivations, Alka's motivations, the story behind the Clan of the Sword, etc. The animation also took a noticeable dive around episode 9/10. Very, very lazy effort overall. 2/10.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei is power fantasy at it's finest. I enjoy watching The Adventures of Magical Jesus every week and watching as Tatsuya invents something new and ever before seen to give to his friends just because. I have to turn my brain off to watch this show because if I didn't, I'd just get pissed off at how perfect everyone is and how nobody seems to struggle with anything. Also, I've not seen many serious shounen shows with so many incest undertones. Tatsuya seems to swerve these women left and right for his sister, who can't seem to think about anyone other than him. My only genuine bit of praise is how consistent the rules of the world are concerning magic and what can and can't be done. It makes the accomplishments of the main characters seem all that more believable. Onii-sama/10

Still catching up on Fairy Tail, so no comment yet.

NINJA EDIT:

Ace of Diamond is my replacement sports anime for Kuroko no Baske while the latter is off the air. It's enjoyable for a baseball anime, but sometimes there's too much talking and exposition and not enough sport. If they can arrive at a reasonable balance for both, this show may pick up more fans. 7/10.

NINJA EDIT 2:

I forgot all about M3 because I made it two episodes into the show and wasn't feeling it. There was very little plot and what little we were exposed to was wrapped up in traditional "overly complex for the sake of looking deep" complexity. I've been reading up on what other people have been saying about it and it's still more of the same. More of the same of nothing isn't good. Based off of what I made it through before I dropped it, 3/10.

Since the summer season is about to kick off this week/next week, I should go through all the anime I've been following and give my thoughts.

Hunter x Hunter is about to come to a close of the Chimera Ant arc. Finally. As much as I enjoyed the antagonists, the build-up, and the general story 60 episodes is enough. The manga started back up a few weeks ago so I anticipate them taking a small break to let Togashi get ahead in the story before picking back up. Enjoyed it immensely, but haven't seen the last few episodes because I read ahead and I know how it ends. 9.5-10/10.

Not happening. Next arc is starting right after the chimera ant arc, thats already comfirmed. its the last arc before the current chapters though. so i really doubt the anime goes on for too long now. the remaining election arc is rather short so they are going to end that arc probably in september and then theres only like ~15 new chapters. only options then are endless fillers or to end the anime for a while.

Not happening. Next arc is starting right after the chimera ant arc, thats already comfirmed. its the last arc before the current chapters though. so i really doubt the anime goes on for too long now. the remaining election arc is rather short so they are going to end that arc probably in september and then theres only like ~15 new chapters. only options then are endless fillers or to end the anime for a while.

Right. It didn't occur to me that they'd catch up to the end of the Election Arc before they call it quits, but now that I think of it it makes sense. They won't do fillers though since this reboot has been about a faithful reproduction of the manga so they'll pull a Fairy Tail if anything and wait a year or so.

I just watched what might be one of the most powerful and heart wrenching episodes/scenes I've ever witnessed in Hunter x Hunter episode 135.... omg the feels are so real right now, just a truly amazing ending. I give Madhouse all the props in the world for this exceptional adaption.