Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

Can't wait to see how Mikado's going to change through this season. Kind of hope they'll do another one after it, and focus it on the second arc in the novels ._. they're 17/18 there and it's completely switched around.

those ghoul hunters really get on my nerves with their shitty logic.

so hxh will end at episode 148. kinda expected around 5-6 episodes more so no surprise really.

hopefully there will be a new version /continutation sometime. wouldnt expect anything before 2020 maybe. will be hard to get the same studio/voice actors/etc. too. well probably wont happen.

Yeah this was expected. Togashi is a great mangaka but damn he takes so long to put out content. There probably won't be enough content for a continuation for at least another 3-5 years and that's only if he gets into gear. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a continuation honestly... but I'm still glad that this adaption happened, it's been such a pleasure watching this the last 3 years.

I recommend anyone who hasn't read the manga to go do it  once the show is over, so at least it'll ease the pain a little :P

A theory is that he took some of the last two years off to plan the story and get ahead on the drawing aspect. The artwork now is much better than most of the Chimera ant arc. I bet he's real far ahead and we'll be getting a lot of issues of Hunter, so I'm envisioning maybe two years instead of three.

Why is Fairy Tail 2014's animation such shit? What is the studio doing? That last episode with those fight scenes are just disappointing. As someone who is catching up on Fairy Tail and watching FT2014 at the same time, the differences are very noticeable.

"For all the readers who like HXH, the author Yoshihiro Togashi is suffering severe backache making it painful for him to work. Therefore, we decide HXH will be on break in WSJ Issue #39&40 (this week and next week). In order to be back in issue #41, Togashi is under treatment now. We hope everyone continues supporting HXH in the future."

and so it begins.

at least they list a valid reason this time.

also on a side note: Five kinda annoys me. (znt)

Yo it's looking pretty awesome.. although I'm still a bit salty about the protagonist change and time skip.... I just loved Sei and Reiji so much :( but this trailer helped me get over it a bit more I guess XD It seems like it's gonna be team battles right? so three on three... that could be interesting. Also I noticed the blue haired kid's family name is Kousaka, so I'm guessing he's probably China's younger brother or something. Other than those things that I noticed isn't it weird how Ral Doesn't look like he's aged a day in the entire 7 year time skip? :lol:

damm gray just got murdered, didn't see that coming

blackdoll spoilers pls.

But yes that shit came out of nowhere, just wait though he's probably fine. it'll be a ice clone or some shit.... it's fairy tail so it's to be expected. Just like when everyone thought Erza was gonna die during the Kagura fight and then they flipped the script next episode.

oh shitt my bad.

she didnt get hit like that like that. i was like one shot he is fine but then bam like 6 more, still he can make it, but kill shot to the head. he has to be dead or really gimp.

I mean yes it looked pretty gruesome. I just don't think they'll kill him off tbh. Considering hes one of the main characters and this is a shounen... usually in these situations it's safer to assume that they are just pulling at our heart strings trying to make us freak out. I'm gonna go with the prediction that it's some total BS and hes fine xD

I'm feeling a little nostalgic, so I've been rewatching the Ranma 1/2 dub while I do various other things online. Kodachi Kuno's laugh is still one of the most glorious things I've ever heard.

I mean yes it looked pretty gruesome. I just don't think they'll kill him off tbh. Considering hes one of the main characters and this is a shounen... usually in these situations it's safer to assume that they are just pulling at our heart strings trying to make us freak out. I'm gonna go with the prediction that it's some total BS and hes fine xD

yeah some new magic or something

finally Orochimaru was in a ep again. i already knew what he was doing

ciel's dad is fucking hot!

damm tokyo ghoul is so fucking A!

Tokyo ghoul is getting interesting now ! finally my favourite Character appeared .. well not really, his face wasn't shown xD but I'm surprised about his voice I imagined it WAY different °-°

but even Ayato appeared *-* Can't wait for the next episode !

I knew gray wouldn't die !! but Juiva's reaction of grays 'death' was rather.. vague I expected her to at  least scream, idk.. well that doesn't matter now xD at least he's not dead *-*

Tokyo ghoul is getting interesting now ! finally my favourite Character appeared .. well not really, his face wasn't shown xD but I'm surprised about his voice I imagined it WAY different °-°

but even Ayato appeared *-* Can't wait for the next episode !

I was very happy with Ayato's appearance. Started to get scared they'd cut him out of the story because no VA had been revealed yet. (Also a little bit disappointed about the VA choice. There's more fitting voices. At least it's a bit deeper than his regular one)

I was very happy with Ayato's appearance. Started to get scared they'd cut him out of the story because no VA had been revealed yet. (Also a little bit disappointed about the VA choice. There's more fitting voices. At least it's a bit deeper than his regular one)

I know I got a bit scared too what also worries me a bit is that they might rush it to the end. I think I know where they want it to end (I read the Manga too) but there only three epsiodes left and when I compare it to the chapters of the  Manga.. I don't wanna imagine it ><

but I've to say that I'm really satisfied with Ayatos Seiyū but for the white haired guy

suzuya (his name was not announced yet so it might be a spoiler idk)

I imagined a VK like Kaji, Yuki ?

I know I got a bit scared too what also worries me a bit is that they might rush it to the end. I think I know where they want it to end (I read the Manga too) but there only three epsiodes left and when I compare it to the chapters of the  Manga.. I don't wanna imagine it ><

but I've to say that I'm really satisfied with Ayatos Seiyū but for the white haired guy

suzuya (his name was not announced yet so it might be a spoiler idk)

I imagined a VK like Kaji, Yuki ?

Yeah, I think Kaji might have fit the weird kid better than Ayato (because yes, that's Kaji voicing Ayato there). I would have expected someone deeper for Ayato. Someone like Ishikawa Kaito (Haikyuu's Kageyama/Zankyou's Nine) or even just Matsuoka Yoshitsugu (M3's Akashi/Akame's Lubbock)