Trombe

new band "KRAD" has formed

their new maxi single "Plantman" will be released at 2015/11/18 (2,160yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "Plantman" PV)

[CD track list]
01.Plantman
02.カルマ(karma)

their new mini album "SepsiS" will be released at 2015/11/18 (2,300yen)

[track list]
01.SE~燈~(tomoshibi)
02.傀儡遊ビ(kairai asobi)
03.Ugly rain
04.憔悴、朦朧ノ中デ。(shousui mourou no naka de)
05.Sand & Blood

btw they will hold their presents live "DARKER THAN BLACK" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/11/12, since which their live-limited one-coin single "Beginning of darkness" will be released (500yen)

CIwbmFWUAAE-MpI.jpg
CIwbmFWVAAA5opM.jpg

Sounds like the best new vk band to come out in a long time. You people are impressed by some of the most tame shit and when an actual decent vk band comes along it's just "not really special". 

i never thought this word can be become handy but sou looks pretty fugly - but in a very special interesting and good way of course!

anyways can't wait for their many releases and hearing his brutal growls and more of his beautiful voice!!

omg yesssss  I'm getting that mini album 100%  but dunno if I'll buy that single too..don't want to go to the custom service everytime  to get my shedia(now Krad) releases  xD
or I'll split in 2different packages...

edit: I just looked up and yes.I'm getting both xD if they are going to be avaiable through cdj.

Those teeth... can't look at him. Thankfully they sound alright.. just not a fan of the prices.

"mini-album" with 4 songs and a SE... better not make that a habit.

am i the only one who actually REALLY likes the teeth look?

like.... surprisingly so and A LOT

oh also i'm looking forward to the releases too :3 need to get a job asap so I can afford things

I never did listen to SHEDIA... might have a gander at them now...

am i the only one who actually REALLY likes the teeth look?

like.... surprisingly so and A LOT

oh also i'm looking forward to the releases too :3 need to get a job asap so I can afford things

I never did listen to SHEDIA... might have a gander at them now...

you still can download shedia's last 2releases I uploaded them  a while ago ^^

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/34889-27082014shedia-the-unsinkable-black-sun-the-obstructive-moon/?hl=shedia

^ The tooth paint is called ohaguro and I fucking love it too !!

yay for not being the only one xD

and didn't know it had a name O_O the more you know i guess...

you still can download shedia's last 2releases I uploaded them  a while ago ^^

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/34889-27082014shedia-the-unsinkable-black-sun-the-obstructive-moon/?hl=shedia

ohh thank you :) i'll head over there now

new extended song preview and i just can't say it enough i don't think there's any Vk band out there which made such a HUGE step up soundwise like they did compared to when they still were SHEDIA!

saw a shedia song i liked on youtube only to found out they're disbanded but that all members are now in KRAD LOL. the previews for the new single sound awesome, im hype to hear it!

saw a shedia song i liked on youtube only to found out they're disbanded but that all members are now in KRAD LOL. the previews for the new single sound awesome, im hype to hear it!

Yeaah glad you are aboard! It's gonna be somethingg >:D