Trombe

DEATHGAZE will be indefinitely on hiatus

I ONLY SAW THIS NOW? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NAW.

No seriously, my heart.. why do most of the best band go on hiatus.. and an indefinite one!?

Hoping this isn't the end!

Edit - *looks below* nekkichi-san, so mean! D':

Members stated that they reached maximum with "ENIGMA" and there is no point to release more. Sounds like disbandment!

BTW

They've been 11 year on scene, performed with many great bands. I feel sorry for them now when they have to perform between Neo boys bands. Times changed, many "real" vkei bands gone and they felt the same..time has come to say goodbye.

As much as it displeases me, maybe a hiatus will help their creativity, yeah...Many other bands could use a break actually, imo. I think all these releases Japanese bands produce in short periods of time often result in early burnouts, but that's just my two cents. Wishing the best for them anyway, regardless of what they decide to do after this pause...

Members stated that they reached maximum with "ENIGMA" and there is no point to release more.

I hope, for their sake, that isn't true. ENIGMA is a horrible way to end their career. If they are to call it quits, they should've quit after DECADE. No, after THE CONTINUATION. ENIGMA and CREATURE were horrible albums.

Random but does anyone else forget that the album Bliss Out happened ? I even find myself listing their new albums as Creature - Enigma, even though I definitely listened to Bliss Out.

I still like them but this is pretty interesting and lists all the plagiarized songs.

These are so off. How on earth does Vice sound like Redeemer for example? I definitely got D'espairsRay vibes but I wouldn't call it plagiarism.

These are so off. How on earth does Vice sound like Redeemer for example? I definitely got D'espairsRay vibes but I wouldn't call it plagiarism.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/deathgaze4649/

there's a more accessible list of what they've stolen, and a lot of it sounds 1:1 sans Ai's vocals (which I personally always prefer over original western vox., but it still sucks to know how little good stuff they actually came up with themselves.)

I think you misspelled "disband DEATHGAZE". Ai IS DEATHGAZE. No Ai, no DEATHGAZE.

late but i guess because he is an original member or last. anyway forming a new band without him would work too since they are no longer worthy of having death in their name.

SET-LIST at 2014/12/20:

SE.-1
01.CREATURE
02.Evoke the world
03.RING THE DEATH KNELL
04.VICE
05.goodbye my earth
06.Disease
07.DOWNER
08.THE UNDERWORLD
09.SEVENTH HEAVEN
10.CRASH DOWN
11.paranoid parade
12.UNDEAD FACT
13.死桜(shizakura)
14.domestic pig #1013
15.abyss
16.genocide and mass murder

EN1
drums solo
rhythm session
01.IRIDIZE DREAM
02.THE END
03.BLISS OUT YOURSELF
04.DECADE
05.スカトロジスト(scatologist)
06.BRAND NEW KISS

EN2
01.ALLURE
02.『294036224052』
03.『294036224052』
04.『294036224052』
05.リヒトゾイレ(lichtsaule)
06.闇に雨、腐敗した世界。(yami ni ame fuhaishita sekai)

SET-LIST at 2014/12/23:

SE.-1
01.BRAND NEW KISS
02.BLOOD
03.unchain wing
04.VICE
05.DOWNER
06.killing floor
07.SILENCE
08.SORROW
09.amends
10.FAZE HUMAN, RAZE HUMAN
11.CRASH DOWN
12.SUICIDE DANCE
13.paranoid parade
14.UNDEAD FACT
15.死桜(shizakura)
16.domestic pig #1013
17.abyss
18.genocide and mass murder

EN1
drums solo
rhythm session
01.IRIDIZE DREAM
02.THE END
03.DEAD BLAZE
04.GLORY SKY
05.DEAREST
06.USELESS SUN
07.ALLURE
08.スカトロジスト(scatologist)

EN2
01.Evoke the world
02.DECADE
03.リヒトゾイレ(lichtsaule)
04.闇に雨、腐敗した世界。(yami ni ame fuhaishita sekai)

EN3
01.『294036224052』
02.『294036224052』
03.『294036224052』
04.『294036224052』

B5ixph6CcAAvW5H.jpg
B5i9xSbCQAAqj6_.jpg

omg they played scatologist.

That last set list was pretty solid.

I hope they recorded it.

What's with the third encore? They just played the same song four times?

^ they probably switched member positions like they always do each time.

weird that they barely played anything from ENIGMA. I know the album would sound a hell of a lot better live. without the robot voice.

weird that they barely played anything from ENIGMA. I know the album would sound a hell of a lot better live. without the robot voice.

Well the album just sucked. In retrospective we know they just did it to be done with it.

As far as this "disbanding" goes, well... I didn't notice a thing. Because Ai's solo project is Deathgaze. It's the same fucking thing, same sound, same composer, same vocalist. And I for my part do not expect naything relevant from this band to come, so they might as well disband. Their greatest songs were almost all plagiates.