Trombe

METEOROID band name change to "MeteoroiD"

limited edition (1,620yen) of their new maxi single "黒薔薇(kurobara)" will include CD+booklet (16 pages), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[track list]
01.背徳者に敬礼を(haitokusha ni keirei wo)
02.anticlockwiseの心臓(anticlockwise no shinzou)
03.三丁目の神隠し(sanchoume no kamigakushi) (included in regular edition)

CAD2ILrVEAAQODr.jpg

I really like their new darker image. It was a good decision to change, because they truly rock this style.

Hmmm.. it looks/sounds like they are taking influence from a number of current heavy bands which is good they aren't trying to be just one, I like the kurobara preview

i think the new song sounds pretty great! never heard a song like this with that much talking and only singing in the refrain - i really dig it!

and I just listened to their 2nd maxi single and it is AMAZING!

also their new look is awesome - GENKI looks so nasty at his solo shot... I just love it!

I actually enjoyed the MV it sounds not bad but this doesn't make me press the repeat button

I'll still keep an eye on them tho to see if this changes

I like their look but 'new'? there's almost no change except that the hat of their guitarist was taken, genki's bandage was wraped around his head a few more times and each of them is wearing only one of these white contact lenses (which is actually a good idea, why not?)

Like an Edison-limited edition (1,620yen) of their new maxi single "黒薔薇(kurobara)" will include CD only

[track list]
01.背徳者に敬礼を(haitokusha ni keirei wo)
02.anticlockwiseの心臓(anticlockwise no shinzou)
03.この愛を手放せば自由だろう(kono ai wo tebanaseba jiyuu darou)