Trombe

METEOROID band name change to "MeteoroiD"

Ahhh see this is much better. I like the Tejou to Kurobara look the best

As for the sound, from the beginning of the video I could tell it was at least a bit influenced by AvelCain indeed, but it goes it's own way. A bit less old school and some heavier vocals, could be cool !

I am curious about their concept change, as I loved their previous one. From what I've heard, is not so different than AvelCain but I wait for giving a total opinion.

Okay it will take me sometime to get off this AvelCain image in my head everytime I see their Bandname

especially after this preview but I like it as much as their new Outfit (awesome!) 

they seem fairly promising to me so I'll keep an eye on them

my god, what they've done... Thousands of other bands do this everyday. This is as bland as it can get. Not that their older sound was innovative or anything. at least was catchy.

I bet with anyone they'll lose their popularity in a flash.

I really doubt they'll have any more of this:

after watching this I can't wait to receive their lucky bag - specially for the live dvd so i get to know in advance how their other new songs sound like which will be pretty surely on their next 2 CDs.

their new maxi single "復讐(fukushuu)" will be in 2 TYPE (1,620yen each)

[track list]
01.呪殺(jusatsu)
02.タランチュラ(tarantula)
03.醜い家鴨の仔(minikui ahiru no ko) (included in TYPE A)
03.chocolate (included in TYPE B )

B7pBwHiCQAE4180.jpg
B7pB7F6CcAAToyd.jpg

listened only once and instantly pre-ordered the last remaining copy including a bonus poster from CDJapan! -cuz it sounds really awesome and way better than i thought actually!

This is by far the best decision this band have done so far, if I can get their.. "1st" single, I'll grab this as well.