Bear

Your last music-related buy!

I bought some assorted metal shirts and hoodies to.. you know... look more metulz? (I guess they qualify as "music-related?).

You can never go wrong with random runes, ravens and Mjöllnirs.

Moonsorrow-Muinaiset-Zipped-Hoodie_b2.jp

Arkona-Slava-Rodu-Zipp-Hoodie_b2.jpg

156444a-emp.jpg

296564a-emp.jpg

I was lucky enough to win this Guniw Tools x Nookicky auction that included a BUNCH of really really awesome stuff for only 4500 yen!

Items included :

Guniw tools shirt

1997 Tour Booklet

Coffee Mug

4 pieces of metal artwork by Full (w/ Guniw tools logo engraved on them)

Corkboard advertisement 

4 posters

3 phone cards

Couple of postcards and stickers

Guniw plastic bag

Stand up advertisement for a live event

3 Nookicky VHS ( VV FINCH LIQUER 2001, CONCARINO. and VV CLOUDY POP BOOK

Two CD privilege story books (one softcover and one hard cover)

Images here

Received today, was finally able to get my hands on two singles from Fooded Seal, more than a year after release dates XD

Aww, I'm jealous. Was never able to find those

@kyoselflove glad to see the cheki I got you are safe and sound (even if you tell me they arrived it's nice to see a pic that i didn't take of them to be sure hahaha)  :D

The one with half his face red my friend has nicknamed the banshee because he just kind of screams REALLY LOUDLY randomly (srsly you hear it over the music it's hilarious) and i think that cheki kind of captures that perfectly :')

tumblr_nwoh1waqhV1qa6dkxo1_540.jpg

Sel'm & Ensoku's newest \m/

Also the GNz-WORD CDs I mentioned before are here 

5p5LFPxl.jpg

凛 -the end of corruption world- - Dedicate to Graveyard
凛 -the end of corruption world- - Dedicate to Graveyard PV
凛 -the end of corruption world- - Dedicate to Graveyard WEB SHOP 購入特典
凛 -the end of corruption world- - Sacred illusionism

I mean to start collecting Awoi some day as well. However I currently have no shelf space to begin with another discography. Kisaki is guilty of this all.

I mean to start collecting Awoi some day as well. However I currently have no shelf space to begin with another discography. Kisaki is guilty of this all.

Good luck. Ever since アヲイ disbanded, their old CDs have become nearly impossible to find. I nearly had a panic attack when I saw 真っ暗、真っ黒・・・ and 夕焼けカラス at PureSound. XD

tumblr_nwxl1g3Vki1qa6dkxo1_500.jpg

well i didn't think to pick it up when I saw them lol so a friend grabbed it for me♡

I also was finally able to buy an ensoku towel after 3 years of going to see them. 
They've been sold out every single time I went to see them up until earlier this month.

Good luck. Ever since アヲイ disbanded, their old CDs have become nearly impossible to find. I nearly had a panic attack when I saw 真っ暗、真っ黒・・・ and 夕焼けカラス at PureSound. XD

makkura & yuuyake are the 2 mini album the harder to find yep, but they come "oftenly". we saw average 2/3 copy per month (all shop includes).

for myself, i still miss one distributed from them, never saw in sale and even the cover is infoundable ahah

and I'm watching shop everyday since 2010.

cross fingers for me plz