Bear

Your last music-related buy!

RarezHut package.

I got a copy of GACKT's "OASIS", instead of a copy of "鶺鴒~seki-ray~" — Confused.

QR8Tv68.jpg?2

And the disappointment of the broken plastic slipcase on the Aliene Ma'riage box. I asked if it could've been packed up between sets of cardboard so this could have been prevented, but I suppose my request wasn't heard.

Pu4VF4Y.jpg?3

OPoM82F.jpg?2

XAA-XAA's shinitai came today but I also went to pure sound and little HEARTS.

tumblr_nu5o8cqVUD1qa6dkxo1_1280.jpg

the top is for me, bottom is for a friend. Lots of Minus Jin-Say Orchestra and Ensoku for us both, lol.

I may have gotten another of Souiumono's BOMB x BOMB x BOMB to go to their in store...

RarezHut package.

I got a copy of GACKT's "OASIS", instead of a copy of "鶺鴒~seki-ray~" — Confused.

And the disappointment of the broken plastic slipcase on the Aliene Ma'riage box. I asked if it could've been packed up between sets of cardboard so this could have been prevented, but I suppose my request wasn't heard.

I'll have to ask Val what happened with the whole Gackt swap. For the Aliene thing, that kinda probably would have happened anyways, sadly. The plastic was already broken all over and anyone who has any experience with Key Party's stupid plastic slipcases can tell you that they're extremely brittle as hell and will crack if you so much as look at them. Unfortunately overseas shipping just isn't that kind to them :(

RarezHut package.

Where/When did you ask about packing the Aliene box? I checked my emails and MH PMs, and I didn't see anything from you. If it was just mentioned in the stream, I very well probably missed it as I'm typing away like a madwomen then.

The Gackt CD swap was Panda's fault, he accidentally mixed up. I'm sending you a refund for it, feel free to keep Oasis as we goofed.

Ah, I mentioned it in the stream itself and Panda said he'd make sure it was packed up steadily, but if it was already broken then I suppose nothing else could have been done about it. I suppose I missed that on the stream myself, or I simply didn't notice it at all.

What about the other Gackt CD, will you send that regardless?

Last physical CDs I bought were a bunch of Gackt CDs around a year ago like Crescent and Moon (I had digital copies, just not CD).  Geeze, talk about cool packaging.  Never seen anything quite like that.

Oh yeah, and a bunch of Billy Idol Cds.

I'm gonna be visiting home again in October in the US and they have a huge music shop called Monster Music in Charleston.  Gonna go check that out, its been far too long.

Actually, I pre-ordered the new Sum 41 CD.  So I guess I've bought that, but its not out yet!

I just got introduced to Communic, a Norwegian band in the same vein as Nevermore. With NM disbanded, this band is giving me a good fix. Bought two of their albums cheap on iTunes.

Pre-ordered the new BMTH record and ordered an older the Devil Wears Prada EP last week as well. Next up is starting those Aimer and Amazarashi discographies ._.

I just got introduced to Communic, a Norwegian band in the same vein as Nevermore. With NM disbanded, this band is giving me a good fix. Bought two of their albums cheap on iTunes.

Are you familiar with the norwegian band Scariot? Should be very enjoyable for someone into Communic and Nevermore, even though they're a bit more agressive at times with their death metal influence. But we're mainly talking progressive power/thrash here. Good band. Very overlooked and underrated, though.

Black Gene For The Next Scene - 逆卍より、愛をこめて (Type A + B )

*for "obvious" reasons i won't post a picture of the CDs but here's what the fotocard set and the 2 trading cards i got look like*

40.jpg

kimiwasurudoku.JPG

uploaded these two 君は鋭く (Kimi wa Surudoku) singles here and I kind of fell in love and decided I needed to own them.

Sometimes drama-sama's rarez are a bit too hyper/colorful for me but these two tracks are great. Soooooo catchy. I can't play stargazer just once (or four times...)

Check them out if you haven't yet.

11953031_920925827975473_633543350560527

Crimson Shiva - 亜輝 Memorial Song

D - 鳥籠御殿 ~L’Oiseau bleu~ Type B

摩天楼オペラ - Eternal Symphony

NaiL - HOTALU.

Got some gaijin post-rock goodness from Bandcamp:

a3131269402_9.jpg a2327340234_9.jpg a0745215450_9.jpg a3708669673_9.jpg

(left to right: TITAN - BURN; Cloudkicker - Little Histories; 初 (Shodai) - With grass above one's head; Retinwaav - Movements)

Comments...

With the exception of BURN, everything here is instrumental, so I hope it makes for good studying music.

BURN, on the other hand, is an excellent fusion of doom metal and hardcore, with a little bit of sludge, with the kind of harsh vocals I'd expect from a punk band. This album doesn't have originally written lyrics. All the lyrics were just taken from various texts from all over the world; as recent as graffiti seen in 2012, and as old as a passage from 95 Elegies (by Martin Tetzel) from 1546.

Cloudkicker is a project that I've been aware of for a few years, and the guy behind it has grown very popular and is known as a legend in the prog/post-rock world, so I had to try out one of his releases. 初 and Retinwaav are just bands (or solo projects?) that I found a long time ago and bookmarked, and have wound up buried within the onslaught of bookmarked Bandcamp finds.

Not sure if I must cry, scream, faint or jump everywhere. Maybe everything at the same time. You have no idea how much I wanted to own these bbies. Now I can die happy lol. And all of this happen because of our dearest @hiroki. Sir, you have my gratitude forever!

AND, without any custom fees!! Unbelievable! In fact it was in my mailbox yesterday, but since the tracking number tracked nothing during its entire journey (so done with the post service tbh, it was arrived in France on sept 1st and since then...nothing! I was afraid it was blocked in customs...), so this morning I wake up, and I tracked the tracking number as always since the package left Singapore, and it was delivered, and a paper was signed???? WHEN AND HOW?? Thankfully, it was in my mailbox waiting for me!!

187309FullSizeRender.jpg

EDIT: TODAY IS AWESOME!! I'VE JUST GOT MY SECOND PARCEL OF MY MEGA RAREZ

wow JSS was so fast, it was a bit messy to use but totally efficient!

556216FullSizeRender.jpg

tumblr_inline_nr9ajyPc031sxcdrp_500.gif

MY KOKORO :wan-48:

sorry, I talk too much each time I post in this thread lol.