Bear

Your last music-related buy!

@Thedane

nice signed CD of re:dis !  i bought their discography when they were alive, I loved so much this band.

Thank you! They were amazing, been looking for a copy of birth for so long, now I can finally get the rest.

i gotta say that 1 cheki i picked from Fixer's vocalist Jey is deff the best one i've ever got!!!

Corpse Corps - mirrors

Azero – Desire

REVINE – NEO GATE

MALISEND – Reincarnation

VAN9ISH -解離 + 5 cheki

Fixer – 5 cheki + Rubberband which was a present because I bought 5 cheki

neu_14.png

neu_15.png

DOAK - 揚羽-ageha- (A+B Type)

MEABEL – 腐海 + Sticker

DADAROMA -雨のワルツ (besides the A-Type now I also finally own the live limited version, Type B )

暴食楽団~MEGAXX - 欲促進マニフェスト-メガモリクス-

WeeD – AK-47

メカクシ - 堕落の渦

メカクシ - 哀ノ唄

MORRIGAN -コープス・リバイバー

SHEDIA – The Unsinkable Black Sun

neu_16.png

neu_17.png

MEABEL – 腐海 + Sticker

DADAROMA -雨のワルツ (besides the A-Type now I also finally own the live limited version, Type B)

WeeD – AK-47

メカクシ - 堕落の渦

メカクシ - 哀ノ唄

MORRIGAN -コープス・リバイバー

neu_16.png

neu_17.png

This is probably the only time I'll ever say something like this... but... damn I wish I had that WeeD.

This is probably the only time I'll ever say something like this... but... damn I wish I had that WeeD.

bahahaha - good one! ;D

but it'll take some time (maybe weeks) until i will listen to it... cuz since i am buying so much music here *and my time is almost over >.>''* i have no chance to listen to the stuff i've bought....  the only CDs i got the chance to listen to them yet were all the distributed CDs since the mainly contain of only 1-2 songs.... but for the rest i have no idea whenever i'll find the time needed to listen to all of them when i'm back home during the daily routine...

MEABEL – 腐海 + Sticker

DADAROMA -雨のワルツ (besides the A-Type now I also finally own the live limited version, Type B )

WeeD – AK-47

メカクシ - 堕落の渦

メカクシ - 哀ノ唄

MORRIGAN -コープス・リバイバー

Woah.... how the heck did you get that MEGA CD? I hope you weren't the totally uncool person who outbid me on the ~$100 auction for it XD

zkomtk.jpg

David Hasselhoff ‎– True Survivor 7"

Kung Fury (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 12"

I was starting to think these two beauties would not show but, but they came today and I am happy as fuck. Sweet as fuck!

Woah.... how the heck did you get that MEGA CD? I hope you weren't the totally uncool person who outbid me on the ~$100 auction for it XD

OMG!? never spent that much on a CD Ôó

OMG!? never spent that much on a CD Ôó

You must have gotten lucky then :( Garo is my fave vocalist ever, so I check auctions daily for that CD and have only seen it come up once(the auction that ended at 9000+ yen).