Trombe

アルルカン(arlequin) new album "ニア・イコール(near equal)" release

i like aki's new fit (bottom one)

Omg that new look is so amazing, one reason is because the smaragd green color xD (yes I love green xD) and reason 2 it looks just perfect ok. *-*

I really, reeaaaaaaally like this band and they're one of my top favorite new comers and I'm always excited about everything new they come up with and all but when will aki ever get rid of that ridiculous clown-ass hairstyle ?

I really, reeaaaaaaally like this band and they're one of my top favorite new comers and I'm always excited about everything new they come up with and all but when will aki ever get rid of that ridiculous clown-ass hairstyle ?

Amen! I watch their vids and all I can think is "these guys are awesome... you don't need to dress up like an idiot when you actually sound good"

Amen! I watch their vids and all I can think is "these guys are awesome... you don't need to dress up like an idiot when you actually sound good"

I'm glad there are more people that think like me, because it actually bothers me a lot. I'd like NoGoD more if Danchou didn't dress like a clown. I'd like Lycaon more if they didn't use those ratchet wigs, etc. I just can't take them seriously. It's not that I hate them or clowns or I can't appreciate their music because of what they look like, but it is as you said. They don't need this. Why make a fool of yourself for attention when you actually have other talents ?

Ok, so why don't PIERROT dress like clowns too ? First things first, Arlequin is not the same as Harlequin and your comparison makes no sense at all. He dresses like a clown because he wants to, just like Danchou and that dude from The Pumpkin Head and many others. The point is that they don't need this and we think it doesn't suit their band or at least their sound. That's all.

... I didn't make a comparison (?) lol..

Also, as far as I've ever seen, "Arlequin" is the French pronunciation for the English: "Harlequin" is there another meaning for this word that I don't know ? Or otherwise can you explain the difference.

PIERROT is just as free NOT to dress like clowns as Arlequin and The Pumpkin Head are free to do so.. The REAL point is that they are a VK band and this is the concept they had in mind when they formed, so let them express it ! This is an attempt to forge an "iconic" look that people will (hopefully) recognize even as it is altered as Arlequin (hopefully) progresses. IMHO it would be a shame for them to drop it already..

I'm glad there are more people that think like me, because it actually bothers me a lot. I'd like NoGoD more if Danchou didn't dress like a clown. I'd like Lycaon more if they didn't use those ratchet wigs, etc. I just can't take them seriously. It's not that I hate them or clowns or I can't appreciate their music because of what they look like, but it is as you said. They don't need this. Why make a fool of yourself for attention when you actually have other talents ?

Do you even VK, bro? 

backing my broski up, the joker (clown for yall) theme for me is what separates aki from the other vocalist. and if you look at his face, it's meant for him.

This looks really cool, IMO i'm really tired of all the red so the more green the better.

I'm curious what the sound's going to be like with the whole change in concept.

I'm 100% sure their sound will be awesome, because I've loved everything so far :D I'm so sure that their new album will be the album of the year.