Trombe

アルルカン(arlequin) new album "ニア・イコール(near equal)" release

I agree (: love this PV SPOT can't wait for the full version :D

LMAO the second video ! I'd love to have Danchou as my teacher ;D

1:59 or maybe not? °-° I still can't forget this image of Tamon as a girl haha

NoGoD & Arlequin should do this kind of videos more often together ^^

sounds better than the last single.

OKAY.

PV spot: it sounds good but not much different from their previous singles, this isn't so bad because as this is their first album, it will at least be an accurate representation.

but please MOOOORE Arlequin/Nogod videos please

You see ? I told y'all they'd be doing this lame clown shit. Ugh, I hate Danchou so I won't even say anything about that video with him, but the preview is ok. They're keeping up with a good quality release after release. I hope they become a big band someday, because they have lots of talent. I just hope they don't humiliate themselves for this.

Its ok. But well, their songs are starting to sound all the same for me D: they should make something ~new~

Btw, seems like their oneman on Shibuya O-West was sold out in 5 minutes, so yeah, i think they got some popularity

Pulling a Bear on this one and say that if they're doing their thing well, no real need to change.

Sample sounded pretty safe, as it doesn't stray too far from their usual formula, however it wasn't as strong as 墓穴's chorus. With that being said, I thought Eclipse's single was going to be bad based on the samples, but the full version proved otherwise. Still excited since there's the entire rest of the album to still hear.

their distributed single "無花果(ichijiku)" will be enclosed in random in Like an Edison shopping bag for goods to be released at their stores and through official web-shop since 2014/10/20

SET-LIST at 2014/10/19:

SE
01.Eclipse
02.blind bud
03.SynonyM
04.Fiction
05.Apoptsis
06.胸の内に宿る息(mune no uchigawa ni yadoru iki)
07.ステラ(stella)
drums solo
08.リビドー(libido)
09.似非林檎-eseringo-
10.Alive
11.墓穴(hakaana)
12.無花果(ichijiku)
13.白死蝶(byakushichou)
14.ナミダノアト(namida no ato)
15.DROPLET
16.ダメ人間(dame ningen)
17.像(zou)

meh his voice doen't go with total ballad he needs something going on.

Wait in random ones? Guess I was lucky then since it was in my order I got this morning o_o; 

Idk if I'll sell this one though I have to think on it. 

Maybe if I get another one I'll sell it :|

The new PV is cool.

Woaah, the live distributed singles are already a pain in the ass to get, if now it's random well fuck then. >.<

GG anakuro tho :D

Yeah distributed singles are a pain in the ass for us in Japan too tbh orz

If I do decide to sell it or get another one and sell that one I'll let everyone know d(^-^*) 

I like them live, but recorded it's not really my thing so I'm not that attached to it 

The PV is kind of boring to me. The song is safe, bland, and repetitive. It's probably the worse song I've heard from them in their whole discography. I think it's better as a filler in the album.