Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

BORN x Lycaon EU Tour '14 -THE RAMPAGE-

B7KLAN has announced that BORN and Lycaon will start an european tour ! Dates,cities,venues will be announced next week,more precisely at the 2014/05/23 at 17h00 (Paris time) ! 

10382875_772738982745548_624411062857876

Cool, it brings together different fanbases to gather potentially larger crowds and also gives bands exposure to slightly new audiences, IMO.

I liked BORN live too. Eurobrahs getting some cool shows.

I actually haven't see them in live , so if they are planning to show in London ,I probably will go !!!!

Not surprised that Lycaon is going to Europe

didn't know they were doing that good.

Anyway lucky fucks. Hey can someone interview Lycaon while their over there?

didn't know they were doing that good.

Neither did I but it's not uncommon for visual kei bands to tour Europe. When ALSDEAD had 2 or 3 singles out they toured Europe. In comparison, Lycaon took their sweet time.

I'm surprised some semi-big bands (well, not really, but y'know) feel courageous enough to give Europe another try. Sadly it's two bands I absolutely hate, but it's still a surprise.

Neither did I but it's not uncommon for visual kei bands to tour Europe. When ALSDEAD had 2 or 3 singles out they toured Europe. In comparison, Lycaon took their sweet time.

Slow and steady wins the race, lol look at alsdead now.

Someone call the European modeling agencies and alert them that a hotass model is coming (Yuuki).

oh and videos and pictures of Lycaon there would be greatly appreciated!

Not surprised that Lycaon is going to Europe, but I am shocked that BORN has enough money to go. Didn't their latest mini flop hard?

To my knowledge they're not paying squat, but the European wapanese organisers are who bring them here. Then they complain about how nobody showed up.

Fucking finally coupling tours. Totally going.

Not travelling outside of the Netherlands for them, but if the tiny chance that they'll get a gig here actually is given its chance, then I might just go to this. They're both fun bands. Not extremely good, but entertaining.

I actually started crying when I heard about this in a restaurant yes I'm that pathetic.

I'm still in a huge shock and I'm super happy they're coming abroad. Doesn't matter where they'll have their concerts, I will attend at least one even if it isn't in Finland. If the schedule fits mine I'll try to attend more than one concert. I just can't wait for the schedule to be revealed.

This is like a dream come true for me. Lycaon was one of the bands I never thought who would come to Europe.

Best. Birthday. Present. Ever.

Ok, so let me rephrase my question:

Where can I sign the petition to bring them to other CONTINENTS too ?

I know a couple of labels like PSC and DC take data from J-Melo.

I have no idea how many people ask for bands to come to places like North America through them, but it would be nice to organize a real petition for bands to come to different locations and see if it ever happens.

Ok, so let me rephrase my question:

Where can I sign the petition to bring them to other CONTINENTS too ?

This must be like half a joke or something but I'll answer it anyways.

Vk bands would definitely tour other continents too if those continents also had

a) a lot of population

B) in a pretty tiny space

c) a lot of previous successful tours

d) and organizers willing to organize a tour.

Reasons a+b pretty much sum up why there aren't that many tours in the USA. And all the factors pretty much sum up the situation for other continents.

yuuki + London would have been great

Guest Magatsu

Its useless bookers want at least 200 people to each gig.

Few times Below 100 is never return to that country. I've heard bookers say: to less people will show up in your country, not gonna waste my money to it.

So you need to find someone with to much money who is willing to lose a bunch of money. Or willing as a group of fans to pay the venue and might a bunch of other costs.

Merged and moved the previous topic to event :3

@The Piass try to post it the next time in the event section ;) Thanks :3

Merged and moved the previous topic to event :3

@The Piass try to post it the next time in the event section ;) Thanks :3

Oh sorry,i didn't know which section choose between both :c

Sign in to follow this