Started listen abingdon boys school again , I just no remember how much i facking LOVE this band

Started listen abingdon boys school again , I just no remember how much i facking LOVE this band

So did I! This was the first 'heavier' Japanese band I got into.

Just discovered a great band, thanks to Disposable

But yeah, just keep them recommendations rolling to my side, if you wish to do so! I am open for everything!

I miss these old times in high school when me and my friend were next to eachother in class and we could just look at eachother secretly, think of something stupid we talked about and then laugh like this.

tumblr_lxloz6pDVb1r3e74bo1_400.gif

We had a really extreme case once, the teacher eventually gave up.

I miss these old times in high school when me and my friend were next to eachother in class and we could just look at eachother secretly, think of something stupid we talked about and then laugh like this.

tumblr_lxloz6pDVb1r3e74bo1_400.gif

We had a really extreme case once, the teacher eventually gave up.

Oh High School lol.

For one of the jobs I was doing, I got a gig taking photo back at my old high school. It was a lot of fun. But of anything, it made me realize how happy-go-lucky it is...And how super cereal I thought it was then lol. High School Problems...lolololololol.

Never finished high school. Never go to college. LOL.

OMG I LOVE THE KIDDIE SO MUCH. THE NEW TRACK LIST SOUNDS SO COOL. ;__;

Speaking about high school,

Me and my little group in High school was the best.

We sat on the back during those 3 years of study, we put our name on it. :lol:

Cutting class so much during High school it was awesome.

And went to sky rink for ice skating or swimming in a mall nearby the school just because we want to.

Demonstrating in front of the admin office and vandalizing the class rooms

for those greedy nuns to give us air cons in the class and won it.

Boycotting our Economy class because the teacher was an egomaniac and abusive guy,

not even one student attending, even the teacher's pet and the nerds.

But can still give something back to the school to be proud for by being national champ for choir and marching band contests.

And many more stuffs that can't be said one by one, but yes, High school times are unforgettable.

Never regret :D

I hate it the college life are pretty much on our own :<

... I suck at English.

;________________;

Native speakers suck at English too. As a matter of fact, you speak English as a second language better than a lot of people I know who speak it as their only language!

^^^ Thanks guys. ;w;

Let's see what happens when I see Biopanda on friday. XDD I will probably be really frozen because I haven't talked in English that much at all.

... I suck at English.

;________________;

Native speakers suck at English too. As a matter of fact, you speak English as a second language better than a lot of people I know who speak it as their only language!

I notice that non-native speakers are sometimes better at spelling than native speakers XD

... I suck at English.

;________________;

I notice that non-native speakers are sometimes better at spelling than native speakers XD

Haven't you heard the phrase that people hate about others the features they dislike about themselves? Foreigners are total grammar nazis when it comes to English. Or at least I am. XD

Plus, I'd be totally embarrassing to obviously be a foreigner.

It's so true that many natives are horrible at English, especially when it comes to grammar. Most of the students in my classes during high school could hardly even spell passed a 2nd or 3rd grade level.