Don't take Xanax if you're even slightly tired. I was supposed to go to a party, but wound up sleeping for 12 hours and missing everything. Awesome!

LOL! Great job! XD

i fall asleep again...and forgot what i was doing before i fall asleep...

T___T damn im glad tomorrow Friday...shit i can sleep w/e

HAHAHA! LOL! Kiryu's 夢幻鳳影 is selling better that PENICILLIN's WILL!! No wonder, cuz that PENICILLIN album was terrifying. I mean all of the songs were so generic and booring. I can't believe someone actually spent money on it!

^Orly? LOL!

Didn't hear the PENICILLIN one since I don't like HAKUEI's voice. But then again, Kiryu's album was pretty good

this new Firefox thing is driving me bonkers. i keep opening new windows instead of tabs. i mean, it's better that it's the first choice but i'm so damn used to the other way

Oh, I know how you feel. I have the new Firefox at school, and daaamn, I get annoyed with it really easily because of the new windows.

I'm sure I'll be fat soon. Kotipizza (Pizzaplaze) is in 30m of distance, and I can see it from my room's windows. Yesterday I thought that why the hell not, it's not like I eat pizza that much (pickypicky), and this monrning I woke up with my stepdad's yelling, "Maria, it's half twelve and we got you some pizza for the breakfest. ♥"

And I have to say this; my 1,5 weeks will be really boring soon. Well, at least I have enough time to format my computer... and play those games and watch movies... and sleep.

this new Firefox thing is driving me bonkers. i keep opening new windows instead of tabs. i mean, it's better that it's the first choice but i'm so damn used to the other way

Me too, and I can't believe they've deleted the little arrow so you could easily browse latest history and don't have to ten times click back :/ and I don't even see how much time will downloading last :oshi: , in browser.. Arghhh

^ The update for the new Firefox downloaded on my comp, but since I manually unchecked automatic installation of new update, I have been spared the annoyance.

Slush slush slush slush slush, falling down, breaking my nose, dragging myself back home, my shoes filled with slush from inside for some reason

Finnish spring nowadays, wtf.

/unnecessary comment

i think it would be cool if my user name was red since my name

is Blood Roses... and i could a red rose on top :D

(just a though...lol)

HAHAHA! LOL! Kiryu's 夢幻鳳影 is selling better that PENICILLIN's WILL!! No wonder, cuz that PENICILLIN album was terrifying. I mean all of the songs were so generic and booring. I can't believe someone actually spent money on it!

Better than your favorites.

hmm.. how the hell can you know my "favorites"? And sorry, but your statement is utter fail, because the album really IS terrifying, especially for a well known once major and very popular band.

hmm.. how the hell can you know my "favorites"? And sorry, but your statement is utter fail, because the album really IS terrifying, especially for a well known once major and very popular band.

I think instead, being of the other part, that Kiryu deserves it not because PENICILLIN album wasn't good, but because Kiryu's album is fucking amazing! They did a great job and I am so happy they are gaining new fans and popularity.

I agree with gyakutai. Stop taking stuff like this as an offense. Peace is just fooling around.

Yhyy, I'm angsting right now. :<

Yesterday I saw a rant in some finnish site about how users in that site doesn't know about grammar rules. (The youngest person in that site is... about 9 years old, so there's a lot of people who just can't know those rules) So, my sharp eyes noticed immediately HER grammar mistakes, so I wrote a message of ~8000 marks about her mistakes.

... But the thread was removed when some moderator noticed the swear words in her first post. :((((

Now I'm thirsty for more. >DDD

Also, hungry for food. T_T