I was in Europe over Summer, so I'm enjoying a bit of spring Melbourne cold before I go through another hot summer!

here in Milan tons of rain...

Yeah, here in Germany too. It doesn´t look like we´re going to have Snow or Sun at all. Only Rain, Rain ,Rain...

Actually, i don´t need Snow as well. I lost my Car in an Accident last Year because of Snow and Ice. It was quite a rough Winter, for our Region.

hmm...i like Snow, i don´t mind when it´s wet, cold and such. I looks pretty nice.

As long as i don't need to drive...Snow is actually somewhat romantic.^^

^ is it? Works fine on me.

Maybe try again now :)

edit: btw, i just know megaupload is Hongkong based company :o

i thought it was from EU, i think i confused it with rapidshare :mrgreen:

^ is it? Works fine on me.

Maybe try again now :)

edit: btw, i just know megaupload is Hongkong based company :o

i thought it was from EU, i think i confused it with rapidshare :mrgreen:

really? it just times out for me. never loads. =/

and mf deletes file if no one downloads it for a month or mb two ( I had an email from mf that my file's gonna be deleted if no downloads)

so I still trust mu better, even if it is unavaliable sometimes..

i don't have much problems with any file hosting websites.

usually only got something like, say MF acting up won't showing the download links and stuffs.

actually MU are the most stable though. i haven't encounter any technical error so far.

and they keep the file uploaded for good, as long as nobody report it as copyright infringement.

i even found like files that upped from 2-3 years ago still available to download!

and no country limit also.

btw hope irt works normal for you now, thursday.

i don't have much problems with any file hosting websites.

usually only got something like, say MF acting up won't showing the download links and stuffs.

actually MU are the most stable though. i haven't encounter any technical error so far.

and they keep the file uploaded for good, as long as nobody report it as copyright infringement.

i even found like files that upped from 2-3 years ago still available to download!

and no country limit also.

btw hope irt works normal for you now, thursday.

Everything you said about MU I agree with, lol. And I did finally get it to work by power-cycling my network. Router was being a jerk.

I live in New England, and seeing as how it's now getting close to winter, it's ridiculously cold.

I am still wearing shorts ;_;