Jigsaw9

DIR EN GREY new album and DVD release

Sh*t I Fall in love with Un Deux.

I think this will be a great album, like alway, well is DIR EN GREY.

My god please December 10th come quickly

Omg omg omg omg omg omg....

Headphones check.

Headphones plugged in.... check.

Pants down (just kidding)... check.

Be back in a sec...

EDIT: Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg 

But seriously. I know they're 10-second samples, but damn. I literally cannot wait any more.

Oh my, I love Un Deux. In fact, I loved all the snippets. Will I finally like their recent work ? (I tried DSS and U, it was...difficult to apprehend).

I jump on the hype train as well !

I'm glad there was no crazy growling in any of the previews! I'm sure there'll be some but it's great to hear that the majority of the album won't be that.

*edit* dang it, none of symbols I used showed up..

Meh. Sounds like their worst album ever. The full song is just boring. This sounds to me as a heavier version of sukekiyo and since I don't like sukekiyo at all...

I miss the times when they were br00tal instead of this soft ass pseudo-avant garde shit. Let's hope the other half is better than this.

Personally, I love it after the first couple of listens. unravelling and particularly STU both left me somewhat underwhelmed, but 空谷の跫音 sounds fantastic to me. We already knew they wanted to simplify their sound a bit for this album, and going for a vocal-melody focused ballad is a much better way of doing that than going for a DSS style aggressive song without any of the instrumental experimentation like in STU.

Still, I'm pretty sure this album will polarise opinions just like pretty much every other album they've released since six Ugly/VULGAR.

Still, I'm pretty sure this album will polarise opinions just like pretty much every other album they've released since six Ugly/VULGAR.

This. The song was boring but it's not bad. It may leave more impact when taken in context with the entire album.

Seems like I was right. New Song 1 = Un Deux and new song 2 = Chain Repulsion. (on the gauze tour)

Kind of had a feel it was those once I saw it was the songs they were going to do for the studio live.

Now someone less lazy can go and fix all the setlists over at setlist.fm since they're wrong.