sai

DIR EN GREY new mini-album "THE UNRAVELING" release

beautiful preview. it takes one dss flop for them to become a good band again.

This x1000. It seems like after every flop they always come back strong. Now I'm actually looking forward to this, especially if they said they didn't change up the original songs too much. I can imagine changes like THE FINAL having better English and maybe a growl after the end of the first chorus, etc.

I love how well those two get along. And out of the all of the songs, I'm looking forward more to the final. If what I'm reading is correct,  they're still gonna use its original tuning (which i miss them using for writing songs). ;_; C'mon this needs to drop already!!!

The preview is too short to make a proper judgement, but it sounds decent enough to keep me excited. I'm not sure what to make of Kaoru claiming that the songs haven't been changed too much. I love these remakes mostly because of how different they sound, some of them are more like "re-imaginations" than remakes, per se. Even if I don't like a remake as much as the original, it's always interested to see how they change. 

Bonus tracks? Like what? Live renditions of stuff?

Either live tracks or remixes. Neither of which I would want.

I think symphonic version recorded in studio off song who was played in live, like Lotus (on the dvd live of Rinkaku).

I think isn't the same track from the second cd of the limited japanese version (7000yen)

^that will be cool if they can release more symphonic version,

but i prefer they make a whole symphonic version DUM SPIRO SPERO than just a few bouns tracks.

a whole symphonic version DUM SPIRO SPERO

That would be pretty awesome! I absolutely love the symphonic version of AMON; don't really care at all for the original version.