Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

Like the covers and previews. And I actually liked toxic and I still don't get what was with all the hate that album got. It might have been one of their weaker releases, but it was far from being the atrocious horrible album people were making it out to be. Anyway looking forward to Division.

Exactly!

I really hope the 3rd pv is better then these two.

In both sound and look.

[DIPLOSOMIA] is a SE

So, I don't think there is a PV for this song, probably a short video ^^

:lol: Can't say I'm disappointed because I haven't been a serious fan of gazette since Stacked Rubbish but I'm highly impressed by the level of trolling this all seems to be; from the way the limited is split up and "conceptualized" to the previews sounding pretty much like piping hot delicious copypasta. I will say out of the 2 previews I honestly think ibitsu is ever so slightly better, it's stuffed with a little less Gazetropes in it and coming out of "stock gazette pop chorus 1" it sounds like there could be something maybe interesting going on there in the verses, it's a nice melody as I think augie mentioned, so there is hope there where Derangement has none for me.

Doesn't this forum heavily advocate the case for "oh they're only two short previews in the album! we shouldn't assume so much!"? I guess not so with the GazettE...

Division Disc 1’s composers:

DEPTH and 歪 (Ibitsu) ~ by Ruki

籠の蛹 (Kago no sanagi ) ~ by Kai

ヘドロ (Hedoro) ~ by Uruha

影踏み (Kagefumi) ~ by Uruha!! it’s a ballad

余韻 (Yoin) ~ by Aoi

Displosomia ~ by Ruki

Woo, Uruha ballads!!!

Doesn't this forum heavily advocate the case for "oh they're only two short previews in the album! we shouldn't assume so much!"? I guess not so with the GazettE...

Gazette is one of those bands that is okay to hate according to Visual-kei intelligentsia

Ahh, it was mentioned in the Heterodoxy pamphlet that Kai will have a song in the album. Curious.

Also, they played Shiawase na hibi at one of the Heresy concerts :hyper:

Ahh, it was mentioned in the Heterodoxy pamphlet that Kai will have a song in the album. Curious.

Also, they played Shiawase na hibi at one of the Heresy concerts :hyper:

It is said by Ruki in SHOXX magazine that Kai's song is composed all by him. Guitar, bass, drums, all of it.

Where do you guys find the specific composition info, like which specific member wrote what specific song? The booklets only say "all lyrics and music written by the GazettE" and nothing else.

Where do you guys find the specific composition info, like which specific member wrote what specific song? The booklets only say "all lyrics and music written by the GazettE" and nothing else.

I have no idea where they get the info but it's the same tumblr translation group "GazettEEUROPE" that has the info. They had the composition info for TOXIC as well.

We did this with TOXIC. It backfired.

But to be honest, ever since the switch to SONY their songs have become even more straightforward and predictable than before, which probably also is the reason for most people here already passing their verdict on the entire thing. It sounds very similar to the TOXIC sound, so at this point I'm 99% sure we're getting that on the whole album.

We did this with TOXIC. It backfired.

But to be honest, ever since the switch to SONY their songs have become even more straightforward and predictable than before, which probably also is the reason for most people here already passing their verdict on the entire thing. It sounds very similar to the TOXIC sound, so at this point I'm 99% sure we're getting that on the whole album.

Not to mention that the GazettE were never a very diverse band to begin with. They also pick songs and singles for PV's that will be representative of the entire album.

My predictions have been wrong before, I'll admit, but not often. I honestly don't see the rest of the album being radically different than from what we've seen so far. That's just how they roll now. They're playing it safe.

And also I waited this long to pass judgement. That's like a record for me.

IMHO i think that this new album will be like Toxic 2, nothing new, nothing special, mediocre record. I agree with Zess, they play very safe, they want to sell many records, this is only business :) sorry for my engilsh

Like Reita's switch to a hood instead of the nose band. Other than that, the look doesn't look to special for the band as a whole. Still good though :)

Sign in to follow this