Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

It was announced at their live today and on Ruki's Twitter. The OHP should be updated within a couple of days with this news.

Yes I know, but it's still unclear whether there will be a new single or not. Ruki didn't mention it on his twitter. And there seems to be confusion amongst the people who went to the final. I'm waiting for the OHP update.

I don't think that Ruki would troll the fans like this. That is something that you would expect more from Aoi. I'm hoping that they release a new single after the Album. It seems like that is slowly becoming more common for bands to do. Either way, we know that the Album is true. Maybe the single is a trolling thing, but I doubt that it is.

From staff twitter:

3/10(土)に幕張メッセ国際展示場ホール10にて10周年ライブ『THE DECADE』、5/9(水)には1/14 横浜アリーナファイル公演を収録したDVDリリース!8月にはニューアルバム『DIVISION』リリース!決定‼

No mention of a new single.

The way I understood it is that at the live there was an announcement for a new single for a sec, then it kind of disappeared and turned into a new album announcement. Idk.

Well I think they'll probably release a single soon after the album anyways :---D

Wow! This is great news! I'm STILL obsessed with Toxic. That one was easily my favorite of all their albums. In my opinion, they just keep getting better. I bet this album will blow me away.

Well there actually will be a single released it's just that it will new after the album. And the new album won't have any old songs, all new songs

Sounds cool/interesting. :) Good to see a Japanese band employing this kind of method (like in the West), hopefully it'll be quality stuff!

This.

I liked their last album, it had some good songs and I don't think it was as horrible as some people seem to think it was. You never know for certain what a band will put out, and hopefully this new album will be a pleasant surprise.

I have no qualms with another album, TOXIC wasn't great but was faaaar from being bad. I only don't like fast releases, but maybe that's just me.

Since they have been reported writing lots of music these days maybe not so surprising.

Though i understand the feeling you have there.

I am guessing there may be at least 2-3 songs from TOXIC sessions that are not so fit in with the mood or direction of the album that may works for this upcoming one. Either it is too soft or too heavy.

I'm not exactly wrong here hahaha. Maybe they didn't announce a new single as well, but, technically, they will most likely release a new single after the album so....LOL

I don't really trust information from fan pages on Facebook or anywhere but there is a group all about AOI and they said info about the album is all new songs and a new single after that which will only contains one song.

limited edition of their LIVE DVD "TOUR 11-12 VENOMOUS CELL-FINALE-OMEGA" (9,765yen) will include 3DVDs, and regular edition (6,090yen) will include 2DVDs

9,765 yen? That's a lot, even for a limited edition. Hell, even the 6,090 yen for a regular edition is a lot. But then again, it's SONY. I can't believe I paid like 2,000yen les for a DVD from an avex trax band (D).

Speaking about DVD prices, DEATHGAZE's DVD is expensive and costs 6300yen for only one 25 songs DVD. On the other hand, coldrain's first DVD costs only 3000 and is even cheaper if you order from amazon. I wonder what makes up such price difference of DVDs. :emo:

If anyone's curious, here's the setlist from their anniversary gig DECADE on 2012/03/10:

01. Miseinen

02. Akai One Piece

03. Haru ni chirikeri, mi wa kareru de gozaimasu.

04. Zetsu

05. Psychedelic Heroine

06. SWALLOWTAIL ON THE DEATH VALLEY

07. Ganges ni akai bara

08. Sumire

09. Kare uta

10. Cassis

11. THE $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$

12. Ruder

13. VERMIN

14. VORTEX

15. HEADACHE MAN

16. IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS

17. Filth in the beauty

-ENCORE 1-

18. Ride with the ROCKERS

19. Nausea & Shudder

20. Juuyonsai no Knife

21. Dorodarake no seishun

22. Anata no tame no kono inochi.

23. Kanto dogeza kumiai

24. LINDA~candydive Pinky heaven~

-ENCORE 2-

25. Wakaremichi

26. Shunsetsu no koro

wow lots of oldies, so glad they dont play those anymore that much nowadays

they sound so generic, glad they went their current direction

also songs as Zetsu, awsome to see they play songs like that, but lets not make it a habit=p

^ They did that as well on the NLSB tour :/ I think it fits their current direction better in comparison to play DIM songs with their upbeat stuff from SONY.

i guess it only fits their direction in "ashes to ashes, shit to shit" way, but seriously, they've just ruined an awesome set-list with that vermin/swallowtail on the end of deepthroat valley bullshit

I wonder if they pumped enough autotune to ruin the godlike madara tracks.

i guess it only fits their direction in "ashes to ashes, shit to shit" way, but seriously, they've just ruined an awesome set-list with that vermin/swallowtail on the end of deepthroat valley bullshit

Or the fact that Ruki's performance is as flat and uncharismatic as a wet cardboard box these days ( his nasal vocals were charming and fit the overall quirkiness of their old music ) . At least they didn't put shit like Maggots, Agony, Psychopath and etc. in there.

Or the fact that Ruki's performance is as flat and uncharismatic as a wet cardboard box these days ( his nasal vocals were charming and fit the overall quirkiness of their old music ) . At least they didn't put shit like Maggots, Agony, Psychopath and etc. in there.

I can't think of many post 2005 VK bands that are interesting to watch live tbh, so gazette aren't any different.

maggots is a masterpiece compared to the whole toxic - looks like they're ashamed enough of the outcome to include any of album-only tracks.

I can't think of many post 2005 VK bands that are interesting to watch live tbh, so gazette aren't any different.

maggots is a masterpiece compared to the whole toxic - looks like they're ashamed enough of the outcome to include any of album-only tracks.

The quick announcement of DIVISION made me feel that they weren't too happy with how TOXIC turned out in the end too. But that's just speculation~

ps. all the albums after Disorder are garbage

I think gazette are less stupid (or less greedy) than their current management, who forced toxic and a bunch of subpar singles.

I'm curious for division, and I don't like disorder that much tbh, it's all in the indie singles and minis for me. dim was almost flawless except for Aoi's fail attempt at composing.

It's just what I think they're doing, not my opinion. I would've loved to see some more DIM on there, but with shit you have to add shit.

Compared to the new DVD I agree on the part that Ruki's performing abilities have decreased, especially when you compare it to the DIM SCENE DVD.

Sign in to follow this