zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

pic of yourself?

But for this thread: Don't try to change your avi when your restricted cause it turns out you cant, and you end up burned with no face at all.

Try now

Got dumped again....what is wrong with me....

"Hey, I left you alone these few days and I made up my mind. I'm breaking up with you. The blame or the problem is not you, so you should not feel guilty about doing something wrong. Dont blame yourself nor take the guilt for the breakup. We can stay friends if that is something you would be ok with you but if you dont want to then I understand"

Got dumped again....what is wrong with me....

"Hey, I left you alone these few days and I made up my mind. I'm breaking up with you. The blame or the problem is not you, so you should not feel guilty about doing something wrong. Dont blame yourself nor take the guilt for the breakup. We can stay friends if that is something you would be ok with you but if you dont want to then I understand"

Uhh...

I am Garbage, and garbage belongs in the trash.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm a loser, a pile of rotting horse shit. I am and always will be alone, I deserve a violent death, I deserve a split skull. My brain torn to shreds, my throat snapped, my arms broken. I deserve to be shoved off of a cliff, to be shot multiple times until unrecognizable, slow painful torture. I'll leave the world how I came, alone. Live alone die alone. Die as I've lived, a filthy unwanted heathen . A Shit stain, a tragic mistake, bile, a whiny baby, a pussy, nothing but an insignificant fly. A germ, scum, maggot, worm, pathetic excuse for a sack of flesh.

I didn't even copy the GIF hid yesterday.

I am not a psychologist or therapist but you are very clearly depressed. No one knows how to address your depression or self-loathing, so they just let you be to sort out your own issues. Except you seem unwilling or unable to. Look at how you talk about yourself. Look at what you think about doing to yourself. That's unacceptable. Get a therapist and talk about all your problems from beginning to end before you do something you'll regret.

There is no shame in seeking help when you need it.

Here's an old picture of me from the Show Yourself thread.

And to keep things on topic, I'm discovering way too much new music lately, I can't keep up >_<

the hair is a yess, and you seem cute

Try now

Thank you Mr. cool guy.... much appreciated - Love blackdoll

for this thread: Love freaking hurts, but at the same time it is a great inspiration for lyrics and a way for a Dollist to explore a new side of themselves. like i almost cried writing this one verse about bae. At the same time a Dollist always has that pain so maybe not. Maybe it's just targeted and materialized rather than some longing in you head.

if i don't stop freaking eating so damn much im gonna gain all that damn weight back and i don't wanna get that weight back it 

was horrible... back problems and shit...and everything..yeah no

maybe i'll go the gym one of these days...when i feel like it... 

^ I've been meaning to pick up running for years now, I just can't be bothered to start. I don't have sports clothes or running shoes and I don't feel like spending money on them either.

That moment when you switch from bed to living room because you keep hearing things & can't sleep but it still just-won't-STOP! fml I'm tired

^ I've been meaning to pick up running for years now, I just can't be bothered to start. I don't have sports clothes or running shoes and I don't feel like spending money on them either.

I want to pick up running too, but I don't want to pick up getting shot :(

Just when things couldn't get worse, they got...worse....this must be what hell is like

Just when things couldn't get worse, they got...worse....this must be what hell is like

Did... did you grow a second penis on your forehead? Cus that'd be hell. Like... which one would you pee from? It'd be really awkward  :wan-31:

Did... did you grow a second penis on your forehead? Cus that'd be hell. Like... which one would you pee from? It'd be really awkward  :wan-31:

Such the comedian you are. Ahahahaha.

On November 3, 2015 at 5:12 AM, Lestat said:

。。。。

Edited by vanivani

Pretty sure those Kenyans didn't start off with any form of "gear" on their way to winning running competitions around the world.

Ahh, good point! So just become a Kenyan and you won't need any running gear at all!

I hope you don't like to wear a stranger's shoes, because that just seems too nasty to me.

As someone who grew up poor, I can tell you that you do what you have to when you have to. Not everyone has a lot of money to afford brand new things. No need to look down your nose at people who have less than you.